The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

Also, this is a great 6pm Friday song!

Good song but I feel dirty voting YES for a bloke with a rock ponytail look.

1 Like

5-0

Hell yeah to the song, Kira & his cool story concept.

1 Like

Easy yes.

I’m excited Kira!

2 Likes

Too far? In this thread? Surely you jest!

1 Like

Thunderpussy and the Crazy Torpedo Punt
​Diggers sighed, turned off the ignition, and dropped his balding head onto the steering-wheel. “We’re too late. FAPs are everywhere. Choppy is fu—”

“It’s not over!” said Crazy. He grabbed the football stashed underneath the passenger seat, jumped out of Thunderpussy (Diggers’ panel van), and started running down the street. He bounced the footy and looked up at the underground venue, seventy metres down the street, where Choppsuey was DJing an illegal party. It was an abandoned garage on the far East-side of the city, known as “Club Camelot” by those in the underground scene. It had a rusted double-roller-door entrance below a large lofted window. On the the window somebody had spray painted a blood-red Les Paul (the unofficial emblem of the underground). Crazy could hear the thumping beats of Choppsuey’s set blaring out from the venue.

“Too far!” he said. Crazy tucked the football into his side, sprinted another ten metres, and bounced the footy again. He counted a dozen police in front of the garage wearing riot gear—most were armed with large batons and shields, but it looked like some had guns. “Sh*t! They’re gonna storm the place any minute. It’s now or never!” Crazy ran another ten metres and launched a massive torpedo punt—Fletcher-style. He slowed to a stop as he watched the footy sail high over the police officers and spiral downwards toward the lofted window…

The next episode is called: Choppsuey and the Blood of the Sabbath.

9 Likes

I’ve written music for some of the episodes. The songs are just short, rough sketches—I only wrote an intro, verse, and chorus for each song (I’ll expand them into full songs later). I also had to mix on cheap headphones, so the EQ and track levels are probably off if you’re listening through speakers. Nothing I can do about that, sorry. It sounds better listening through ■■■■■■ iPhone headphones :slight_smile:

Also, in keeping with the DJ theme, in some of the original songs I mix in other tunes. I always liked how DJs would blend tunes together.

3 Likes

7-0 (and probably the quickest to 7 in some considerable time)

Holy crap, dude…that’s some sort of commitment!

5 Likes

Very nice, but I think you’ve misspelled this.

8 Likes

Gold.

Love it, dude.

Yes.

1 Like

The Tippa song is now my second most favourite thing ever.

YES.

6 Likes

Farking brilliant

Yes

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

Yeah, of course yes.

1 Like

5-0

Aussie rap that I can give a yes to. YES

1 Like

How long until rain realises this is an elaborate plan to reclaim the KOK title?

4 Likes

About two days ago :wink:

3 Likes