The reigning DJ King (Mk VII) is - @Kira with the all time super set of the millenium

I’m curious as to the approach to be taken in this one.

Little do you know.

2 Likes

kira???

1 Like

The commitment is phenomenal, Yes. Reminds me of…

2 Likes

Hang on, melody maker thought bands should be fighting each other?

1 Like

Holy f*ck, that’s amazing. I’ve never had anyone write a song about me before, that had me in hysterics :rofl: ■■■■■■ brilliant Kira!

@Diggers check this out, Kira wrote a song about us :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Choppsuey and the Blood of the Sabbath
Choppsuey looked down and saw that both his arms were bleeding with small shards of glass sticking out of his skin like echidna spines. “WTF?” He turned around and saw the large window above the roller-doors was broken. He reflected for a moment and then shrugged. Choppy turned back to the crowd, raised both bloodied arms to the roof, and gave a double devil salute. “Sabbath B.loody Sabbath!” he shouted. The crowd roared and continued to smash into one another, possessed by the relentless grind of the illegal Black Sabbath album Choppy was spinning.

Choppy noticed his sound guy at the back of the crowd trying to get his attention. Zimmer was waving a football above his head and pointing to the broken window. “Eh?” said Choppy. He raised both arms in confusion. Zimmer responded with an exaggerated wanking gesture with both hands. "Sh*t!” said Choppy, “How did the FAPs find us out here?!” His shoulders sagged and he slowly exhaled. He wasn’t going to run. He was tired of running.

After a long pause, Choppsuey looked back at Zimmer, gave him the “East-side” hand gesture, and then pointed towards a small window at the side of the venue left open for ventilation. Zimmer nodded, gave Choppy a Bill-and-Ted air guitar salute, then ran and dived through the window. Choppy transitioned from Sabbath B.loody Sabbath to another one of his favourite Sabbath tunes—Paranoid. The crowd roared. He couldn’t help but smile. He was playing Sabbath, he was covered in blood, and he was absolutely killing it with the punters. “Today is a glorious day to die!”

The next episode is called: Unnecessary Force and the Frosty FAP

7 Likes

7-0…next episode please

5 Likes

Gotta love a bit of Sabbath (but did Choppy survive???)

Yes

1 Like

Yes- and what about Zim?

2 Likes

Well of course I have to give a yes. Gotta see where this goes…

1 Like

Langers better feature in this story of yours.

2 Likes

Fark me… I know you’ve been absent a lot recently, but you do realise we’d have welcomed you back regardless. No need to go to such fantastic lengths…
Yes.

7 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

This is the brilliance of the concept…who is going to vote no before the end of the story???

(will I have to vote yes for some sort of EDM/Trance crap at some stage?)

3 Likes

Of course Yes.

1 Like

That’s the Machiavellian genius of it all.

@Kira you crazy mad brilliant ■■■■■■■.

4 Likes

6-0

My fav Sabbath tune. Easy yes.

1 Like

Also, I eventually plan to do a digital “indie” comic of DJ Kings (I draw a bit). So, if anybody is uncomfortable with that, just let me know and I can write you out of the story.

TBH, I’m getting worried now—the story does get very adolescent and NSFW soon.

6 Likes