The reigning DJ King (Mk VIII) is @somebody else

2 Likes

Not that it matters, but I just canā€™t separate the aptly-named Grub and Ellie Canā€™tsing. They are as noxious as each other. Truly awful!

From Mk1::

Voted out 1-10, drowned by Zimmer

VS.

Voted out 1-7, drowned by Kira

Fark-a-duckā€¦ Zimmer and Kira both did the community a service by putting these two down!!

Wow, these must surely be the splinters at the bottom of the barrel.

Ellie, I humbly apologiseā€¦

1 Like

I canā€™t possibly vote for the Hype after it saved me from going into another Monday of DJ hell.

So Teddybears gets my vote.

P.S. I actually like The Hype. :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m think Teddybears is the worse song.

Is this comp a grand slam type arrangement with the losers playing off until thereā€™s a victor/LOSER?

Also, I really think all offending DJs should be named (and tagged in). Itā€™s much more fun that way, and gives the thread the opportunity to recapture the spirit of saltiness that lives at its coreā€¦

And in that spirit, I love Stuck In Melbourne, and have experienced some unreal nights/moments where that song is a central piece, and anyone who voted for the Smithereens over that (ie everyone) has no idea.

2 Likes

Randy Katana is the most worst song of these two.

Agreed.

Sorry but Randy Katana needs to be put out of our misery. Time for it to commit harikiri. No to the ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  sword

1 Like

Worse song is Teddybears: Klawdy, Kira,
Worse song is the hype: Baker, Azza, LB

2-3

If we vote down a song that we canā€™t stand we just suffer through it again in the next round, right? :smile:

2 Likes

Yep. Ironic isnā€™t it.

1 Like

Youā€™re all suffering because Iā€™m lazy. I was going to do ā€œbest ever trackā€ but thereā€™s a lot more unanimous vote throughs there than there was doing it this way.

1 Like

Randy was the worst.
Bald headed Flog I think is the correct term.

Iā€™m quite enjoying the Teddybears after my day of Smooth FM. Randy is worst.

Tomorrow Smooth FM can fark right off, Iā€™ll get DJ King cranking on the bluetooth:

1 Like

I spun that!

Loser = Randy

Worse song is Teddybears: Klawdy, Kira,
Worse song is Randy the hype: Baker, Azza, LB, AVS, Hambo, Frosty

2-6