The reigning DJ King (Mk VIII) is @somebody else

Worst song is The Hype. I was afraid for a second I was dragging this out longer than necessary because this voting for a loser is confusing.

How puerile of you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s clearly not anything like my normal set as there has only been probably one song that would go close to getting into a set of mine.

Now as for the rubbish you play…I’m sure quite a few of the songs played here would sit comfortably on your favourites playlist.

2 Likes

Final battle for this round

From Mk 1::

Played by @BomberAbroad, voted out 1-10, crushed by Kira

VS.

From Mk VI::

Played by @Azza78, voted out 1-7, crushed by TDSpartan

Did a Dropkick Murphys song really go 1-10? I remember Peos crushing it with those guys. Just listening now it’s perfectly fine.

As for the other song… I remember clearly how much I hated this one. Lo budget ■■■■■ that in the age before YouTube would never see the light of day and we’d never have to suffer through. No to Soko

soko is the loser

I just wish I could meet whoever it was that voted yes to either of these songs, so I could slap them around a bit and try to instill some taste with physical reinforcement. Both are woeful. I know I can’t say no to both so no to that Soko rubbish.

2 Likes

Naff, twee, lame and oh so irritating. Soko could win this comp. NO

Soko? I kill her! Well her song at least. That sucked.

No to Soko

Wow…I must have missed that Soko crap…how lucky was I to manage that.

Looks like I’ll be paying for it now though as it gets my NO vote as well (and is through to the next round)

well ■■■■ that was quick

1 Like

I’m currently digitizing some old VHS tapes. You interrupted the 2001 comeback game with these two turkeys…
As much as I’m enjoying the game, the ads are fascinating - Harvey Norman flogging desktop PC’s for $2999 and they’ll even double your RAM to 256MB!
Anyway I digress… no to Soko.

1 Like

Round 2: There’ll be 1 x 1v1 and 3 x 1v1v1.
The 1v1 will be decided the usual way, and I reckon the 1v1v1’s are decided by first to 4 loser votes.

From Mk V::

Played by @Zimmer , voted out 1-7, disintegrated by mrjez

VS.

(we’ve heard this before but Pentagram needed an opponent)
1 Like

Pentagram is pretty rubbish. Worse than the hobo.

I think I was the yes vote for soko first time round…

1 Like

Honestly, Pentagram sounds like a garage band wanna be metal gods performance. It needs to be punished for all it sins. No to the no talent wiccans.

Woohoo, all 3 of my songs made it through. Go you good things!

3 Likes

No to the Hobo.

So when do we start to see Two Princes and Crazy Town? Don’t tell me they scored more than one yes vote?

1 Like

They scored more than one yes vote

1 Like

I found this one difficult. Hobosexual

Worse song is Pentagram: AVS, LB,
Worse song is Hobosexual: Hambo, Kira

2-2