The reigning DJ King (Mk XII) is nobody 'coz it's Blonde DJ Time....the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90, 00s, 10s Extravaganza (Part 1)

Pretty good once I settled into the groove.
Yes.

1 Like

Yes

Look at thread, 50 behind

Yes!

1 Like

Featuring? FEATURING!!??

YES

3 Likes

Good one Jez that was fresh as fark, such an underrepresented genre in the DJ thread. YES

1 Like

Yeah very underrepresented. I’ve tried a few 90s boom-bap tracks and they hold up well and get a decent reception in here.

5-0

Yeah sure fine fine.

And THT thinks this set doesn’t have direction! It’s weird, it’s sideways, it’s flowing and it’s hitting the mark.

Yes

1 Like

Cheers lads. Give me an hour or so for the next.

1 Like

Definite yes… have always liked this one (I’m a sucker for these wispy female vocals…) and had it shortlisted at one point to play here. The originally intended version of her Don’t Stop album (before the meddling of her record company at the time) had moments, but she’s never really done anything before or since to come close to this song.

When I was in Bergen, I had this kind of fantasy that I’d bump into her in the supermarket or something. I’ll leave it at that…

1 Like

I vividly remember the video to Chewing Gum

yes

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I almost went with that song

1 Like

Yep.

I only like affected multitracked female vocals from Purity Ring, and this isn’t Purity Ring.
No.

It’s all over the joint, let’s be honest.

Carry over Yes for KRS-One

Let’s not discuss that last track,…

3 Likes

No to current track

Yes, nice early afternoon track

Yes