The reigning DJ King (Mk XII) is nobody 'coz it's Blonde DJ Time....the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90, 00s, 10s Extravaganza (Part 1)

I found it only had to go through over 100, and no ■■■■ it was at the bottom of the last pile

3 Likes

Who’s this Swoodley character, coming in and sharing his other thread and his top ten, ignoring the current track on 6-2, and leaving again?

1 Like

Easy yes. When this came out I would have passed it by due to the sheer volume of great music coming out at the time but now I realise how good some of the also ran tracks were. Sorry for the wait, I’ve been out getting a haircut.

spin!

1 Like

So the wait in line was until early hours of Tuesday for a haircut

All good!

Ok, turning in now, I’ll check on the progress of this in the morning.

1 Like

Well actually I had a couple of other things to do. Didn’t have to wait in line because old Chris has his barber shop in a strip that is now populated by folks who go to other pretentious barbers that charge twice the price.

1 Like

Has it really not been played. Easy yes.

1 Like

YES. Beautiful song. Its was blocked in my region so I found this:

2 Likes

Yes

Not heard that before, and thought it could’ve gone a little longer.

1 Like

Love that song, yes.

1 Like

Good bloke yes.

1 Like

We used her song as our graduation song but my favourite track of hers is The Itch

Just kidding

yes

1 Like

Not a terrible no, but still a no.

I couldn’t search on my phone, but I didn’t recall any Can in here at all.

1 Like

6-1

yes very good! spin again.

1 Like

And you went straight for their biggest song! Who are you and what did you do with Jez.

I like a lot of their longer ones but thought I’d be nice today.

1 Like

Wake up in the morning got the yearning for ‘erb (edit: a few swears, so mind the young-uns)