The Reigning Dj King (Mk XIII) is @nobody...it's Blonde DJ Time again with @mrjez being at his divisive best (Part 1)

The Fear

1 Like

Is that one one that won the award???

1 Like

Any tips on last track strategy?

Go out with a bang and offend everyone, or consolidate and aim for a top 20 finish?

Don’t be a wuss…go hard for the win

2 Likes

Can we get a score update before I nominate?

Feel like burning this house down, or playing some Katy Perry’s…undecided

Still waiting for two more voters before I can give a score update:

@wimmera1
@Windy_Dill

and Songs from

@Hesonlygotaleftfoot
@tinhillterror
@up_up
@Windy_Dill

Sorry all, good family events intervening here, also before I’d written out all the 30 songs to vote for I realised virtually everyone had voted…went with 4 unfamiliars and a belter.

1 (5 votes) Dark of the Matinee, Franz Ferdinand- song 29: had heard it a little, but really enjoyed that upbeat on the right side of twee
2 Bright Future in Sales, Fountains of Wayne- song 25: nice to see more FOW, RIP Sleschinger
3 Drunken Lullabies, Floggin’ Molly- song 5: always room for folk of a higher tempo
4 The Bitter End, Placebo- song 21: a workmate once called them “the pastiest band in the world”, nice pop nice clip
5 Bohemian Like You, Dandy Warhols- song 23: the $6 million song, made up of various Stones tracks and melded into one gargantuan glimmer twins tribute monster: Brown Sugar riff, Sympathy for the Devil woo woos, licking tongues everywhere! Very well known but too good to ignore.

Hon Mens: TV on the Radio, Lily Allen, the Presets, the People and good old SEB.

2 Likes

No need to apologise mate

Except for the fact that you failed to vote for my song…totally unforgivable.

Did you get an Hon Men?

No…not even a dishonourable mention

No mention at all in fact

None, zilch, zero

But I am not bitter…no, not bitter at all

2 Likes

@Windy_Dill gave their votes in the previous thread. They were just listed in reverse to everyone else.

2 Likes

Okay. Done.
Please keep in mind that I’ve only given votes to good songs. No offence to people who posted bad songs.

5 American Idiot
I mean, obviously. Shame on you all, you fronting anti-pop jerks.

4 Without Me
Again. Clearly. Duh.

3 Keep The Car Running
Unbelievable album and decent track from it.

Kanye hahahaha no

2 Bohemian Like You

1 The Fear

Apologies to Sigur Ros which was a bit pretty.

1 Like
1 Like

Obviously you played Bjork

Sometimes it’s the only way to get the votes that are rightfully yours hey?

1 Like

@Crazy_Bomber i reckon.

2 Likes

Bjork was okay.
But honestly, rarely have I seen a wankier selection of songs voted for in a wankier way.

Would absolutely get up off my chair for every one of my votes.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Honestly, if you voted for anything other than American Idiot from that selection, then you got it wrong.

Edit: or, I suspect, didn’t listen at all.

2 Likes

There was only one track worthy of a vote, and you didn’t give it one.