The Reigning Dj King (Mk XV) is...@Crazy_Bomber who pulls the old kill the DJ and takeover move!

The beats go on!!

This is how we roll in DJ King - the Number One Thread on Bomberblitz (Don’t argue with us…we know we’re right)

The Rules (or something vaguely resembling rules)

A nominated DJ spins a song. (all styles/artists will be given short shrift except Nightwish which will be listened to and voted through in a timely manner (may not be true).

Punters listen (or not) & vote ‘yes’ or ‘no’ - with plenty of banter in between - some related to the song or DJ’s style, but mostly random stuff. There is plenty of salt and we have become a community with the Blitz community. Even one of our fearless leaders @Catherine_Lio has had a go.

If the DJ receives enough ‘yes’ votes, he/she spins again. If not, the slain DJ nominates a punter to become the next DJ & returns to voting on songs & plotting his/her revenge.

Custom now dictates that the slain DJ MUST then change his/her avatar pic to represent the band/artist that brought about their downfall.

@Kira (who deserted us along with @JohnRain)is the reigning KOK (King of King) / QoQ (Queen of Queens) / MoDJ (Master of DJs) having spun the all time super set of the millenium . Why not have a crack at dethroning him? He has set a mark that will take some beating!!

The below link has the following which can be accessed from the tabs at the bottom left of the spreadsheet:-

spreadsheet:-

docs.google.com

1 Like

I’m starting the new thread early so that all the Blonde DJ Round 2 songs can be posted here and we won’t have to go back and forth between the two threads.

8 Likes

9 Likes

Hi guys. Doggatrons the name, ranking mediocre points is the game.

4 Likes

You had us thinking you were heading for nought!

1 Like

I was for a long stretch. Only takes a few 4s and 5s to get back in the hunt.

But I know I got a swoodley in me somewhere…it will happen.

2 Likes

Many have tried…but only a select few have been worthy of the honour. :grin:

4 Likes

So, the last round never happened?

Great clean slate it is.

3 Likes

What?! I refuse to let the last thread just languish like that, it served faithfully and deserves a proper retirement.

■■■■ post people, ■■■■ POST!

2 Likes

But then you’ll auto create another!

Okay folks…here we go with Round 2 - 70s Disco Songs…and what a glorious bunch of songs are coming your way.

So get your Mirror Balls ready

Open voting again for this round…on the usual 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 basis…please ensure that you vote in the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 basis AND include both Artist Name and Song in your comments and @swoodley.

Remember, Top 8 after first two rounds go straight through to the final whilst the remainder go into the Repechage Round where a further 4 Spots in the final will be available.

I am in both at the same time it’s so …DISCO

1 Like

2 Likes

Song 1

Michael Jackson - Don’t Stop 'Til You Get Enough

Song 2

Bee Gees - You Should Be Dancing

Song 3

The Trammps - Hold Back The Night

Song 4

Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland

Song 5