The Reigning Dj King (MKII) is @Mackster

In my best BSD impersonation “I have something special planned next”

I’ll vow to play an eccentric toe-tapper next if I get through, so I value all yeses.

6 Likes

Play some Nun, new aussie music that sounds 40 years old and has a female singer. Win win.

3 Likes

Play music that the fuddie duddies were flippin biccies to 20 years ago plus slipknot

5 Likes

477 posts since yesterday arvo. YIKES

No from me

2 Likes

An “eccentric toe-tapper,” you say? I’m intrigued.

Well I guess we won’t find out. Normal 80’s transmission resumed soon.

Soundtrack to a qantas commercial. No

2 Likes

I think Slide got through 10-0 for me.
Maybe this is just a rubbish song and the release date has nothing to do with it?

Crazy, you deserve all the blowback that comes with a selection like this. Not just some of the blowback, all of it.

Begone with you. No

1 Like

was the kind person that goes on an efc forum now, the type that’d get absolute munted 20 years ago? or make up stories to that effect so often they start to believe it was true.

If I’m out with one more, get ready @Davo to prepare another set son. You and Barnz are the only two I trust not to lecture me on how female singers used to play ukulele

I hated the song, but i’m politicising this vote for the first time since that ■■■■ voted no just because i posted the song.

you’re all ungrateful swines. yes.

1 Like

Personally, I was think of The Amazing Jonathan.

“Maybe the song was bad”

Nek minnit Diggers’ entire set goes through.

Coldplay with glockenspiels. No.

1 Like

You reckon there’s precedent for me, @Davo & you just nominating each other continuously just to pee off the fuddies?

i suggested it to @davo but they’re weak.

1 Like

How about posting something that’s listenable and you wouldn’t need to form a three-way sowing circle.

Have to say i agree with this.

1 Like