The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Shout out to the good bloke of the DJ thread @hambo, my time is done., it is much appreciated and my work colleagues will now have my full attention tomorrow. Thanks for playing along to the festive theme. At least I didn’t have to resort to playing Mariah or Jackson 5 songs.

@BAAKKEERRRR have you spun recently? Or @Crazy_Bomber?

2 Likes

I spun last week, let someone else have a turn.

1 Like

Has @Diggers spun?

Others on the list to DJ are @Kira @frosty @choppsuey

What was I thinking…screw @Diggers

2 Likes

If none of the other show soon, it might be @Diggers time.

If you suffer from festive withdrawal syndrome, here’s your prescription. Nice to know I was a trendsetter.

3 Likes

I love that idea. I wonder if there’s a good way to do it. Maybe like a knockout tournament where the best vote ratios get through and the DJs are revealed after each round.

1 Like

Can I post that Wizzard track even though I’m not up? The clip is awesome

Did you want to have your go? The turntable is free.

SMJ SMJ SMJ!!!

One of my favourite creepy as fark videoclips Always makes me laugh/ feel moderately uncomfortable

The song is better known recently as a song that a man is forced to listen to over and over and over for eternity in an episode of Black Mirror. So you know, it’s not annoying at all.

1 Like

Looks like somebody found themselves a cheerleader. :):crazy_face:

Of course, it’s a yes.

Perhaps an idea for the new year (or new thread). I’d have thought the KOK or reserve KOK post songs from a DJ until voted out. Perhaps go through the list at random and ask people to post a set, through PM. No one knows who’s set it is…we can also then implement your idea to make it a competition or a knockout comp if you like.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about this too. Would need a tight lipped intermediary.

I’m sure it would become a guessing contest as to the DJ, which would be fun in itself. Then DJS would be picking stuff to disguise themselves… either way it would be an interesting dynamic.

Also, who forced you to watch, A Star is Born? They owe you big, big time.

I like Pokerface and Born This Way! Come at me.

3 Likes

No. (Specifically to @SMJ) too late

1 Like

Why did that dude have bog roll stuffed in his sax? So many questions, so much bad music. yes

1 Like

Not worth it dude. Not worth it. (I find Pker fce interesting)

1 Like