The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

The victims of EDM scholarship: swoodley - Never forgive…never forget

This is how we roll in DJ King

The Rules (or something vaguely resembling rules)

A nominated DJ spins a song.

Punters listen (or not) & vote ‘yes’ or ‘no’ - with plenty of banter in between - some related to the song or DJ’s style, but mostly random stuff.

If the DJ receives enough ‘yes’ votes, he/she spins again. If not, the slayed DJ nominates a punter to become the next DJ & returns to voting on songs & plotting his/her revenge.

The slain DJ MUST then change his/her avatar pic to represent the band/artist that brought about their downfall.

@Kira is the reigning KOK (King of Kings) with 15 consecutive songs spun before he abdicated. Why not have a crack at dethroning him?

List of songs played to date (with vote tallies included):

List of DJs and number of sets played:

Thanks kindly to @Lifetime_ban for collating and @hambo for spreadsheet construction.

6 Likes

DJ Kj_11 (eleventh spin)
SONG #1170 Zombie nation, by Kernkraft 400

YES: Davo, PP, Peos, Klaw, frost, Digg
NO: Crazy, Swood, Deck, JohnRain

6-4

@Kj_11…please repost your latest track for those still needing/wanting to vote on it

This has become the greatest thread in Blitz history.

Well done all.

7 Likes

@swoodley are you able to copy over the links for the songs / spins spreadsheets and put them in the OP?

And I’m still wanting an explanation @JohnRain

1 Like

Still trying to figure that part out…but I’m working on it as we speak

1 Like

I don’t quite reckon that song was 11th spin material. NO

1 Like

The OP is so much responsibility…

Yeah…I was wondering why nobody had started the new thread…I think I’m finding out now

If it is the last song posed in the old thread then…NO

Lists appear to have come across safely

1 Like

This is the current song by Kj_11. The vote is 6-6

This. @Paul_Peos

But we over-shared drug fuelled stories together on a Thursday.

I am disappoint.

A no from Johnny late on rave Thursday, must feel like a stab through the heart.

1 Like

Clearly took the wrong pill…

2 Likes

It is true death of RDT, and at the hands of JudasIsacariot JohnRain the Betrayer

1 Like

Stop picking on @JohnRain…it looks like he might have finally seen the light.

Soon, he will be posting prog metal, nu metal, goth metal and classic 70s Led Zep tracks

2 Likes

At your peril, you chose to jump in bed, listen to @Davo & ignore my gentle suggestion re: mixing it up. Playing three consecutive late 90s DM tracks so late in a set - felt too generic for mine. Besides, with the hours you have had between songs, you could have dug deeper into your crate & given us something more. A rare, banging gem.

Hell hath no fury like a DJ scorned. :grin:

2 Likes

It would give me great pleasure to end this abhorrent set for the crimes against the acoustic gods you have committed. However…you’ve managed to play 2 or 3 tracks that aren’t complete toilet water. This happens to be one of them.

I can’t kill a song I like… have a begrudging yes