The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

I actually meant you missed your chance with Frosty’s housemate, but that interpretation also works.

1 Like

Ha. Yep. Who wouldn’t love a Bakery ‘chick’.

1 Like

Yes. You’re through!

That’s the most surprising track I’ve ever got through in this game.

Ok, I gotta knick off after this, so even if this gets up, I’m gonna abdicate. Plus, I’m getting awkwardly close to @JohnRain’s magic number, and that wouldn’t seem right under the 7-7 rule.

Thank you all for the (very) generous voting and the banter, this was a really fun set.

One more for the metalheads.

@Preliminary_Point2, no more hiding.

2 Likes

I ain’t reading hundreds of posts. Ya’ll lowered it from 10 to 7? Sheeeiiit.

It got real slow at one point.

One song took 2 days.

yes. Don’t ‘love’ FF, but really like them. Still rather their first album, either though its a bit more derivative.

Actually, just remembered that I saw them at The Sarah Sands, and Christbait opened. Best gig Christbait ever played. It was unreal.

Easy yes

Just listen to triple j for a few hours…

Damn it. Missed voting on Mr Bungle. Would’ve yessed it anyways. I remember many a Sat night at the Burvale or Crobar moshing to No More Chili Jam and they’d get the roadie up to do the spoken/rap part from Girls of ■■■■. Good times!

Have a Yes for Fear Factory instead.

1 Like

One of the first gigs I played was with a cover band, opening for No More Chilli Jam. A community hall somewhere in Box Hill, can’t remember exactly. I think they were still No More Faith, at that stage.

no.

nah

Thank you yes

Holy snapping hell that was horrible.

No.

1 Like

Sorry, not in the mood for that. No, which you would be just fine with!

no.

I didn’t mind the song, but, I’ll give you want you want. NO

4-6

I was going to yes this because metal…but I hate abdicating so No

So @Paul_Peos becomes the third 2 x 10 plus spins DJ with a very healthy 15 spin set, improving on his previous best by one. Well done mate, very good set for the most part.

edit: superfluous no for Fear Factory

2 Likes