Free yes

5-2

Sorry I didn’t like it at all. Gave it a second listen to be sure. no

I’m so farkin drunk I’d yes anything.

Even this.

Yes

1 Like

No for this one.

Back in my younger days I thought he played for the Bombers for about 10 years. Just loved to watch him play.

Checked it recently and he only played for us for 4 years. But an enjoyable 4 years nonetheless.

Stay @frosty.

1 Like

yes

7-4.
Wow, this is pretty slow. Has it been this way lately?

have a Free yes

Looking for a comment from @Crazy_Bomber about the crappy old music again being played in this thread…

That would make it a pass. And a new track.
If we weren’t operating under an antiquated and inefficient voting system, of course.

2 Likes

Is that the 3 more than 4 system?

oh.
oops.
how embarrassment.

edit: but it does show that you’ve been paying attention :wink:

1 Like

I did implement (albeit sneakily) the first-to-seven voting system during DJ LIVE. It worked well. I know it’s not the system you want to implement, but, it does provide evidence that there are better alternatives available :slight_smile:

Personally, I think we need (at least) two to three songs played per day, or else it becomes boring. And even the hard-core regulars will eventually stop playing if they’re required to be a DJ for a week just to play five songs (well, except maybe for Hambo and Rain—they’ve got the patience and endurance to DJ for a month).

3 Likes

Free yes because i want to make that pun too

8-4!
8-4!!!

(which means nothing)

Going out for the day, soon…looks like some Blitzers have found a life outside the forum.

I’m a bit embarrassed. I use “Free Yes" all the time and I have no idea what the pun is :frowning:

1 Like

Did not enjoy at all. no