The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

I give this this my biggest YES so far for December.

1 Like

I’m not opposed to music like this.
Just to this specifically.
No

Bet that bloke can dance better than you.

That last track made me feel like I was trapped in a room with a thousand Space Invaders and Pacman machines.

This one my wife would like. That’s an automatic no.

1 Like

This song was a bit plain, but I am going to yes it, just.

I also missed the last one, which was refreshingly different & fabulously fun, so that helps.

1 Like

It depends what I have in my hand at the time.

Here’s a sob-story that’s sort of related to the kind of music Anastasios often plays (no offence intended to Anastasios with this story). In my mid twenties, for about a year I trained with a bunch of Chinese dudes—they were security guys. They were pretty racist, but for some reason they liked me. I think it was because I could speak a little Cantonese and I was reasonably good at the martial art they trained. Anyway, the point is, they were quite intimidating/rough guys. But, what I found hilarious is that on Friday nights they all LOVED cruising around in their pimped out cars, dressed up like Night at the Roxsbury, listening to Anastasios tunes. It was surreal.

All the fighter dudes I’d ever known, up until these guys, either listened to hip hop or metal (or the Rocky soundtrack). But, with these guys, I’d be cruising around Brisvegas with them and they’d be like “What you think, bro?” and then they’d play “Naked and Sacred” and proceed to Wayne and Garth head-bang along to the tune. It was weird. And kind of fun. But mostly weird.

Anyway, carry on….

YES

9 Likes

So what you’re saying is that Ana is a triad. Some dangerous dudes in this thread. :wink:

Yes.

2 Likes

I like so bad it’s good music.

This wasn’t quite there, it was only bad.

No this time. But keep em coming.

yes

1 Like

Nah

Yeah

1 Like

Are you familiar with how this works?

4 Likes

Not my cup of tea. But I like cheese and am curious to see which cheese is next on the platter. Yes.

3 Likes

Well I was going to let this slide but the pedant in me wouldn’t allow it. It was actually Julius Caesar who is said to have used that phrase.

1 Like

Under 3 and a half minutes, interesting clip but still a castoff Madonna remix to me, No

Jeeeze I’ve been wrong a lot lately.

1 Like

Well if it’s any consolation, I thought he said it crossing the Rubicon but it was actually at a battle. Without looking it up, I think he said the die is cast, in Latin obviously, or something along those lines at the Rubicon.

top marks young stas, alea iacta est

1 Like