The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

There will be plenty of salt after the next track… If there is a next track…

No need for salt when the music is just ■■■■.

I’ll give it a yes.

9-3

Nup

Expedient Yes.

Hardly a plug but a friend of mine is in this band. They "featured" briefly in the cult film Dogs in Space. They reformed a number of times; most recently in 2009 releasing a new album The World is ■■■■■■ . Sadly Frank died early this year. Warning: Parental Guidance recommended.

1 Like

Nope.

I was chatting with Socks on Tuesday evening and mentioned the Primitive Calculators and the Melbourne punk scene around 78-84. Remember the ‘little bands’ that played one or two gigs and then disbanded? Names such as Child Molester, Thrush and the Kents, etc. Yes.

Yeah my friend was in thrush too I think jr.

Cool. Re: flick. I have an Ollie Olsen song lined up for a future set as well. The coincidences continue…

1 Like

I will not be playing Zombie Barbecue or Loose Ends.

Edit: Even though I’m in the clip of one of them.

2 Likes

Generally it’s the other way around…

3 Likes

Chapter Records released a couple comps in the early 2000’s with a few Of those bands. PCalc’s was one of them. Jetsonnes.

Yes.

There’s an Equal Local 12’ I’ve had my eye on for a while now. Not particularly cheap but something nice to own.

2 Likes

I remember Thrush :slight_smile:

Yeah it’s kinda unforgettable

1 Like

I find it utterly bizarre that Graeme Richmond ran the bar at Crystal Ballroom.

1 Like

Yes

I had a couple of their 12”s some years back, found them in random places like op shops. I think they missed the cut in the huge mrjez vinyl cleanout of 2006.

1 Like

My brother used to work with one of the band members at the State Library, they used to chat music all the time. Would that have been your friend?

Yes for the song.

1 Like

Correct. Frank also worked there I have just been told with my friend.

1 Like