The Reigning DJ King (MKV) @Preliminary_Point2...playing some stuff

Have a yes just because this one has been a great sob story.

No because I’m annoyed that I don’t know wtf is going on.

3 Likes

No…just no…(I have no idea what is happening but it seems really bad)

1 Like

Is that 3-7?

Where’s the KOK to sort out this mess?

1 Like

A NO because you can’t change songs mid vote. Regardless it’s a NO for whatever the song has been changed to now. Plus all you suckers voted me out like one set before this for plying a previously played song.

4 Likes

That’s 7 legit nos now.

Baker – noiest of nos to the Bloodhound gang? And also no to the other one too

JohnRain – no to BS standards

Klawdy – thin ice yes

Frosty – yes , because

Kira – FFS

AVanderScreamer – 1 if not 2 no s

Diggers – poor form

Hambo – no

Lifetime_ban – yes

Anastasios – confused no

Swoodley – no just no

Crazy Bomber - no

3 Likes

The Milli Vanilli saga is finally sorted. Thanks, CB.

28 years ago, Milli Vanilli were forced to hand back their Grammy after lip syncing someone else’s song. But, that pales into insignificance compared with today’s events in the world renowned DJ King thread.

@Deckham - otherwise known by the handle, ‘Devious Decks’ started the day by spinning a song when the vote count sat at 6-3. Berating himself for being unable to count, he went on (two songs later) to spin a previously played song for the second time & in the same set. He then replaced that song with another song & came out swinging like a rabid lunatic. The shabbiest of shabby performances. And like Milli Vanilli, he was forced to hand the DJ booth keys back.

Order has been restored. I’m off to celebrate my BD over yakiniku, beers & whiskey. I hope to return later this evening & enjoy some previously unplayed tunes.:grin:

7 Likes

Hmmm… Ryder’s large tan amphibious rodent?

2 Likes

Fun fact, I genuinely know Oompa Loompa dance steps and am known to bust them out whilst drunk.

2 Likes

Happy BD! I’m off to my mate’s pub to drink a huge imperial stout called Birthday Bomb, so I’ll be thinking of Kok. Wait…

1 Like

The current KoK wins the day.
Well played.

In order, should you choose to accept:

@Robin_Close
@saladin
@Europhoric
@Yossarian

2 Likes

Spot on about the audioslave thing.

This Rainman:

2 Likes

Thanks, man. Appreciate that. Send me (post in the beer thread) a pic of that…errr…birthday stout. :wink:

Edit: BTW, have you worked out the song DD played from the hint?

1 Like

Not me - I’m still salty with you for the nos you gave to all my songs in my last set. I can understand the others giving me nos but you got presented an award by @hambo for voting yes to diverse range of music- feel you need to do the honourable thing and hand it back…

3 Likes

Hahahahaha did I really?
Sorry, man. It wouldn’t have been personal. I try and keep to the positive side with my votes, so basically what I’m saying is… your selections must have been extra specially ■■■■.

2 Likes

Hey don’t drag me into your beef.

2 Likes

It cut deep man…:joy:

2 Likes

‘Devious Decks’. :laughing:

2 Likes