THE ROAD TO THE FLAG 2019

People actually think a mid to bottom 8 club in the run home is winning 7 out of 8 games??

Every week any club bar Carlton and Gold Coast can knock off anyone, all of us in that 5th - 12th mark will drop games we expect to win.

4 Likes

Everything just changed.

2 Likes

The run home for sides 5th - 10th…

Syd & NM were posted earlier.

1 Like

Port and Freo both lose there Showdowns/Derby we beat Sydney we are in the 8 next round.

7 Likes

Crucial that we win against Sydney. So much on the line for us now.

Come on Dons.

1 Like

If we can’t beat Freo over there after those utter tards have

4 Likes

The Top 13, along with last year’s Ladder at the corresponding stage for comparison…

Fark Carlton farked Ross Lyon to put us just percentage out of the eight.

Two out of three ain’t bad.

6 Likes

Results really fell our way this week, excellent. As stated if we win next week we will most likely be in the 8, I expect Port and Freo will both lose. We should win 3 of our next 4 too. Let’s go Bombers

6 Likes

Percentage is so tight.
Any loss that turns into a big loss for 5th to 13th is massive.

1 Like

I just hope Thursday Night was some sort of turning point for this group of players. We’ve been saying it for the last 2 years after good wins, yet we’ve never really backed it up. Now, with results in other games going our way, is a perfect time for the penny to drop.

6 Likes

Remind me to thank Fc for winning 2nite. It might help us get in the 8

2 Likes

It’s coming vs Adelaide

2 Likes

Man the Hawks did well to finish 4th from 10th.

1 Like

Yep, they only lost 1 game in their remaining 8 games, and that was to Brisbane in Tassie !

Imagine every essendon fan positively behind the club. We all have doubts but this is wide open for us, and make no mistake it’s us against them.

8 Likes

Imagine needing to beat Collingwood in round 23 to make the 8 and doing so and knocking them down to 5th in the process.

Then beating them the next week in the elimination final.

That would make up for most of the ■■■■ we’ve had to put up with as fans for the last decade.

6 Likes

EFA… :smirk:

2 Likes

The A is for arrogance?

1 Like

Close

A is for Anthonymcdonaldtipingwutiplayinfooty

16 Likes