THE ROAD TO THE FLAG 2019

6 would be nice 4 even better.
But I am having a sobriety problem in Florence. Its hot and the bar is more like a Melbourne winters day and the pino grigio is only $3.60 a glass

2 Likes

Fark the wine is cheap in Italy. Daily quaffer is about $6 a bottle.

Move Hooker forward and trust our young defensive outfit to get it done.

Not true to say losing to Suns undoes beating Crows. Crows win so much more important for keeping a challenger down.

WE ARE NOT LOSING TO THE EFFING SUNS BRUV.

If weā€™re making finals I want at least one at home at the G (bar the Grand Final)

Unfortunately Brisbane, Richmond and GWS results today havenā€™t helped.

1 Like

Definitely make the finals!!

Iā€™m suggesting even top 4 is a real chance with us winning every game for remainder of the season with perhaps only one slip up along the way

1 Like

Yes!!

Joey has to develop more and stamp his name on the game. He will be good next season as he matures and the ā– ā– ā– ā–  mou is removed and he gets more serious and manly on the park.

Needs a couple more kilos of muscles on his body aswell. our players became too Joey focused going forward which causes todayā€™s problem, but without him there makes each forward player lift and provides midfield more options including themselves having to score

1 Like

Win every gameā€¦15-7 {60/40 chance of Top 4}

Lose 1 gameā€¦14-8 {5th or 6th}

Lose 2 games 13-9 {have to get lucky to nab 6th, probably 7th}

Lose 3 games 12-10 {most probably still make 8th}

LOSE 4 GAMESā€¦Shut down the site !

11 Likes

First or second choice for me.

Third outside chance

Fourth simply wonā€™t happen when we beat Gold Coast next week and yes itā€™s an easy game they are a complete mess up there.

7-8 goal win

Collingwood and Richmond play each other

Hawthorn good chance to spoil Brisbaneā€™s party next week. If they do I think Lions will lose the last 2 games of the home and away season and finish 5th

So big chance to come into consideration for a top 4 chance after a win against Gold Coast then Port

1 Like

They obviously donā€™t have Australians there to teach them how to rip off the public.

2 Likes

Geelong
Tigers
West coast
Essendon
GWS
Lions
Collingwood
Adelaide

My tips for rest of season, I honestly think we will win every game, we are building and have huge grit and belief no matter who we put on the park. Good depth aswell with our VFL side in top spot. I think Hawks will spoil Lions next week, they will also lose to Geelong at home then Tigers at the G last round imo

Finishing 4th would give us the dream run in the finals.
Play Geelong after the bye, they havenā€™t won the first week since the bye round was introduced, and then we get an interstate team at the G for the prelim.
The way I see it, the premiership is ours to lose!!

2 Likes

It would be so hard to win 9 games in a row, but as weā€™ve seen the last four weeks, who knows. Letā€™s not look too far ahead for now.

1 Like

We should throw the Collingwood game just so we donā€™t get complacent on the way to the flag.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry - if Anzac Day was any guide, the maggots will throw it for us.

10 Likes

Now we are hunting rather than being the hunted. Weā€™re coming for you lot above us.

1 Like

Collingwood are ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  garbage.

To me, Port and Freo are done for the year now, just not playing well enough, or are too inconsistent. The only team that can possibly break into the 8 from here looks to be the Dogs. The Saints would have to pull off a classic ā€œsacked coach bounceā€ win this afternoon to seriously dent their hopes. If that occurs, from our perspective weā€™d have a 2 game break on 9th. We keep winning and itā€™s elementary of course. Would love us to keep the momentum going and be 13-7 heading to Perth to face the Dockers.