The rumour mill

we are dane swan away from a flag I reckon

if we could get him I would go for it

but someone tells me there may be more to it, if Collingwood want him gone...

maybe he has had to many chance/strikes.....

I would not want to lose Bellchambers for Swan. While Swan is worth much much more than Bellchambers, apart from Swan's contract we need Bellchambers more.

This is assuming we don't bend the pies over and manage to get Swan + second round or 1st round for TBell + 3rd round.

If we got Swan, then Stanton may cop less flack for butchering the ball LOL

Pass on Swan. Cancerous to the culture. I reckon Jobe and BJ would two out him in the carpark.

Dank and Robinson to carlton

Pass on Swan. Cancerous to the culture. I reckon Jobe and BJ would two out him in the carpark.

Really? But he has no convictions, isn't linked to drugs, doesn't look like thug, isn't being shopped around because he has a bad influence on the playing group, oh well, play on...  ;)

Mike ‏@goobaw 4m

@TonySheahan what did essendon say when offered swan? what Collingwood want in return

@goobaw not part of their plans. This prior to penalty handed down

Dont want Swan. Something is not right at the culture over there, reeks of a bit of a clean out....

Don't want Swan.

Throwing Swan out to try and keep Daisy. 

Every year Swan is rumoured to be on the way out. is this year any different?

joel reynolds on twitter - didak to us as mature age rookie, hope not true!

Dal Santo has been linked to North.

They can have him.

Don't want Swan.

You are kidding. He is a fantastic player, as good as any we have. Collingwood won't let him go. 

Unless it's Pendlebury, no filth at our club please.  

Dane Swan at EFC? WOW

Wasn't this guy who said Evans would step down days before it happened? I think I'm getting excited now.

Just doesn't seem like a traditional essendonian player. you need a bit of classiness about you. you need the look, the style, the flair.

I mean he'd be very handy, but while we're at it why not sign reimers back.

joel reynolds on twitter - didak to us as mature age rookie, hope not true!

That's the sort of thing Sheedy might have done.

Might actually pay off.

Don't want Swan.

You are kidding. He is a fantastic player, as good as any we have. Collingwood won't let him go. 

Great player. One the best I've seen.

But he's a 30 year old A grade c*ckhead

Not a chance in a million years you'd trade for him.

He's barely motivated to play for the Pies, let alone a new club at age 31.

I'd be looking at getting a Kommer type from the VFL or another league, see who's been in form in the midfield and sign them up if we can.

Don't want Swan.

Not as good as Jobe. No one is...