THE SQUAD vs Dogs

IN: Jamar, Langford, Parish Out: Grimley, Simpkin, Polk

Really happy with the changes. Would love to have seen hams in as well but I like to think he might have done enough to go around again.

Is it wrong that I would love to see the White Russian snot minson after blowing his hammy in the 4th?

Zaine Cordy and Tom Boyd = functional forwardline

■■■ we can win this.

had a nibble on us at $11.00, stuff it

I tell ya what have a look at the Doggies 22...

S Biggs F Roberts E Wood
J Johannisen J Hamling M Boyd
L Hunter M Bontempelli L Picken
L Jong Z Cordy C Smith
T Dickson T Boyd C Daniel
J Roughead L Dahlhaus J Dunkley
N Hrovat T McLean L Webb R Smith

Hardly what you’d call threatening. Dare I say it… we are a genuine chance!!!

If we can get over the Dogs, and the Blues, we might actually avoid this ■■■■■■ wooden spoon. Fire up lads.

We won’t beat the Dogs but if we can minimise the damage to, say, five goals, a comfortable win over Carlton could see us avoid the spoon on percentage.

Dogs are seriously depleted, you just cant go on losing player after player and keep up the standard, Essendon has been building . $11 and serious underdog status ( not one of the Herald Sun Pundits picked us ) really might be underestimation.

Will be interesting to see how far we have come / how far the Dogs have fallen.

I want to hear our boys sing the song again.

Really good outs this week. Expecting Cooney and Stokes to play blinders and Kelly to support his mate out in style.

Not sure we can pull out the win… but we will go close I reckon. What a farking week!!

Bit of the old common sense back at selection. Love it.

I reckon the banner will say simply:

COONEY 250
STOKES 200
GLEESON 50
BOYD $2,000,000 LOL

Next year we’re the team
That you’ll want to avoid
Because we’re paying Mick Hurley
Less than you pay Tom Boyd

With Stringer out, who is Ambo going to body slam now ? Might go onto Bont when he goes forward ?

Wouldn’t be surprised if that pea hearted squib dropped himself rather than face Ambrose.

With Stringer out, who is Ambo going to body slam now ? Might go onto Bont when he goes forward ?

Wouldn’t be surprised if that pea hearted squib dropped himself rather than face Ambrose.

His shoulder is probably rooted so they pulled the plug on him rather than get it worked over in a game.

His shoulder is probably rooted so they pulled the plug on him rather than get it worked over in a game.
Is playing VFL apparently.

So looks like “the package” has been left on the shelf.

There’s your banner.

The Dons are so pumped,
with heaps of great news.
While Boyd & The Package
Stink it up in your 2’s … :s

So looks like "the package" has been left on the shelf.

There’s your banner.

Needs time to get over the disappointment of not being part of the Hurley trade.

When I heard Stringer was out I had the missus put on 20 under 39 at $10 while I was driving, got home and seen your post and found that the odds are actually better head to head…$11…wtf.

Hawks into Essendon into Nate Diaz

Let’s go

Bit of the old common sense back at selection. Love it.

Last week - Blitz thinks selections are ■■■■, but we win.
This week - Blitz thinks selections are great, …

?

The Package has been returned to sender…to the VFL in Footscray via Bendigo.