The Team against St.Kilda: Jobe's 200th!

Why no Pears?

Why no Pears?

Why no Hardingham?

Hurley must stay back, one of the few things that has been working for us

With no Carlisle we have no choice but to play him forward. We cannot afford just one tall in our forward line.

Why no Pears?

Because he isn’t up to speed yet. Have you watched any VFL games?

Why no Pears?

Why no Hardingham?

Why no Bewick?

I think if Hurley plays forward we will struggle to win. Best forward in comp i think is Reiwoldt and i cant see a player in our sqaud that could run with him besides maybe Hurls. Huge gamble if Hurls up forward

Hurley must stay back, one of the few things that has been working for us

With no Carlisle we have no choice but to play him forward. We cannot afford just one tall in our forward line.

you always have a choice.

safety blanket of something that didn’t work seems well more safe than trying something different.

smart play is to play giles, mckernan as forward/relief ruck and everything else the same. you’re essentially only giving up losing on one spot instead of possible 3 across the whole field.

Reiwoldt would blow Hurley up, fitness wise in about 40 minutes.

Why no Pears?

Why no Hardingham?

Why no Bewick?

Why no Coleman

Steinberg is one of our best endurance runners.

You can’t really stop Reiwoldt because he plays and runs around the ground all game. You need Hurley on him in defence but Hurley could be given the flexibility to play forward as well and Hooker could play on Reidwolt up forward…you don’t need to tag him.

And he did in that loss to them last year…kicked 5, best on ground, was the difference.

Hooker has and can take Reiwoldt.

Problem is, Bruce is more of an issue atm.

Hooker on Bruce I reckon.
Is McCartin playing?

Hooker has and can take Reiwoldt.

Problem is, Bruce is more of an issue atm.

Steinberg would have the best endurance of all the tall(ish) guys. He’ll give up 5cm on Bruce and 280 games on Reiwoldt. Tough choice.

Bruce 1.97
Reiwoldt 1.93
Gwilt 1.88
Steinberg 1.91
Hurley 1.93
Hooker 1.96

didn’t realize bruce was so tall.

didn't realize bruce was so tall.

yeah. Same here. Though 190cms would be close.

Why no Pears?

Why no Hardingham?

Why no TIPPA?

If he doesn’t get dropped, which he will, I would play Edwards at full forward. He is 6 foot 3, keep Hurley back.