The Team: Elimination Final 2: Essendon vs Screw North

So friggin excited about Hurley forward guys you don't even know.

Won't happen unless we are in trouble I suspect

So, fair chance then?

Makes the transition easier to our best 22 out stein and gleeson in fletcher and Carlisle vs cats.

So, fair chance then?

Lol

Paddy with some serious minutes in the forward line?

Stein in is a good one, means we can swing Hurley forward if needed.

I suspect, given Ambrose average form lately they may be protecting him a bit, could destroy his confidence if he made some bad mistakes in a final, hard to get over.

Paddy with some serious minutes in the forward line?

enough with the ■■■■■■ speculation about ryder. sheesh. 

I reckon Ambrose could play.

They seem to make one change before every game.

Ambrose is named as an emergency but? So confused

Chappy is playing for us, in september!!

Chapman.jpg?w=740&h=385&zc=1&q=90&a=c

Fair elbow smash that

So, fair chance then?

Stein to go forward as well, if it hits the fan...

Myers might not get up according to the footy show

Myers might not get up according to the footy show

■■■■■■ HPC Flu…

F'king Brayshaw and Lyon the smug carnts. I wouldn't shred a tear if they got flattened by a bus.

F'king Brayshaw and Lyon the smug carnts. I wouldn't shred a tear if they got flattened by a bus.

Absolute morals apparently!!!!! Hope we wipe the smug off their faces

had to laugh on AFL teams on fox,,,,zero talk about us except we cant kick a score....as for NORF...they showed highlights of them kicking goals against outstanding teams such as Melbourne bulldogs and Adelaide.

seriously funny stuff it was!

Guns!

Just because we don't have many "key forward" position players named doesn't mean we won't score goals. Really irks me with the comments like that. We have so many players who go forward - Ryder, Hurley, Goddard, Jobe, Chappy, Licha as examples. Zacka can kick a few, Zerrett, Colyer....like spare me the crap just because we don't have players who are our key forwards. And not only can we score...we score quickly. For what some people make think we lack in "forwards" we make up for in so many other ways. Have they not seen the Adelaide and WCE game with Winderlich going forward? Or the Suns game with Hurley going forward? Trav almost getting us there against Cats? 

I don't think it's about having a person who will kick a bag a game. It's all about match winners who can stand up in big moments and we've had that at times this year. We've gone about our business this year in a way that after the Melbourne game hasn't really prompted people to take notice of things I believe put us in good stead for finals. How many close games have we had this year that have gone down to the wire? Some of those games were against Top 4 teams. Right now, yes the form is patchy throughout games but watch out when it clicks because it's gonna be awesome. I really hope we can make a statement on Saturday night! 

So who do we play next week?