The Team: Elimination Final 2: Essendon vs Screw North

Melk not even named emergency?
He'd be seething!

Unfortunately for him others have gone past him.

He'd be seething!

Unfortunately for him others have gone past him.

If he's not injured, then it's a fair message being sent. 

@wob

Head down to swan Street for some better drinking options.

Beer garden at the corner is a great start, and if that’s unavailable (pending on who is playing downstairs) you can always go to the best pub in the business, the precinct. (I like the way that pub goes about it.)

@wob
Beer garden at the corner is a great start, and if that's unavailable (pending on who is playing downstairs) you can always go to the best pub in the business, the precinct. (I like the way that pub goes about it.)

The best place to drink is the Exchange IMO.
Love going there and will be there for a good part of next weekend prior to first bounce!

Ambrose out is a big thing I reckon. Just helps keep us steady up forward.
The coaches have their thoughts on how to win though so will wait and see.

Ambrose out is a big thing I reckon. Just helps keep us steady up forward.
The coaches have their thoughts on how to win though so will wait and see.

I think Ambrose and T-Bell in the same forward line is a problem as they don't do enough collectively. And since Ambrose can't help out in the ruck, T-Bell stays.

@wob
Beer garden at the corner is a great start, and if that's unavailable (pending on who is playing downstairs) you can always go to the best pub in the business, the precinct. (I like the way that pub goes about it.)

Love going there and will be there for a good part of next weekend prior to first bounce!

Precinct is WITB.
Corner good. Richmond Club good. Holliava ok. London Tavern is alright, but that's Tiger territory.

@wob

It's hardly walking distance to the G though, is it? (am i thinking of the same place?)

@wob

Precinct is WITB.
Corner good. Richmond Club good. Holliava ok. London Tavern is alright, but that's Tiger territory.
I wasn't actually suggesting the precinct, I just wanted to hang ■■■■ on Luke Darcy.
Good call on Holliava though. I'll be either there or the corner.

@wob

It's hardly walking distance to the G though, is it? (am i thinking of the same place?)

It's just outside of Etihad so not really but when you are absolutely maggoted, you'd be surprised how quick the walk is!
But seriously, no probably not within walking distance to the G but it is a great place to drink.

Fark....whats going to happen if we have to kick long into a contest? We're farked. That fwd could do some serious damage though...Just that Bomber's obsession of playing midgets is freaking annoying.

Looks good on paper. That is if TBC can kick 3-4 goals.

FF 11 David Zaharakis 2 Tom Bellchambers 27 Zach Merrett

HF 3 Paul Chapman 6 Joe Daniher 5 Brent Stanton

C 9 Brendon Goddard 4 Jobe Watson 21 Dyson Heppell

HB 8 Jason Winderlich 18 Michael Hurley 1 Michael Hibberd clay,Barrot,Bourke vs our centre line.i reckon we would win let alone norfs centre line

FB 12 Mark Baguley 26 Cale Hooker 15 Courtenay Dempsey

FOLLOWERS
30 Patrick Ryder
23 David Myers
39 Heath Hocking

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Int: Howlett Colyer Steinberg Gleeson[/font]

Ambrose's output since the Collingwood game has been pretty ordinary.

Feel for the kid not getting a gig after playing most of the year, but Steinberg gives us a lot more freedom in how we go about the game. 

It's a good team we've named, I back us.

We're being spooked into picking Steinberg because of a scrawny 8 gamer in Ben Brown.

Matthew Watson is the reason Steinberg is playing.
so a backline who supposedly has so many all australians can't shut said player down, but Steinberg would have ? right
Have no problem with him being picked, but don't use bullshit excuses and reasoning to justify it, he's picked cos North have a taller forwardline, that's all.
Hopefully ambrose out is an injury and not dropped, altho I doubt they'd drop him surely.

Why don't you over react more?
And yep, the lack of a third tall was in no way an issue last week. We hardly noticed it.

So we've named 7 backs in the team. I assume Stein will be one of 6. Will it be Winderlich forward? Dempsey wing?

He'd be seething!

Privately?

let’s ROCK

Steinberg is a good in. Should have played last week. Gives us the flexibility to swing Hurley forward. Like the team.

@wob

Precinct is WITB.

Or go to the British crown on smith st. On the way to the G, cheap beers and $3 pizza
Swoit deal

So friggin excited about Hurley forward guys you don’t even know.