The Team: Essendon v GWS

Giles and Edwards would be keen to be at their best playing against teams that traded them.

Expect them to both be dropped and delisted before Sunday.

Hurley has withdrawn and has been replaced in the squad by Alex Browne. Source: Patrick Keane AFL Media Manager on Twitter.

Hurley has withdrawn and has been replaced in the squad by Alex Browne. Source: Patrick Keane AFL Media Manager on Twitter.

Hopefully this doesn’t mean steinberg gets another game.

Steinberg to play on Cameron and McCarthy at the same time.

RIP in peace Hurley

Why was he picked in the first place? Why would we think about risking him for a nothing game in a nothing season.

Pears must be ra

Pears must be rapt!

Why was he picked in the first place? Why would we think about risking him for a nothing game in a nothing season.

fair chance he was listed in the team just for ■■■■■ and giggles

Someone pulling out on Friday almost certainly means he had a fitness test this morning.

Theoretically Hurls still in the running for a shot at an AA gig. Probably not now (after missing 2).

Someone pulling out on Friday almost certainly means he had a fitness test this morning.

Theoretically Hurls still in the running for a shot at an AA gig. Probably not now (after missing 2).

Rance missed 6 last year and made AA. Of course Rance is the greatest player ever to play football, so it’s a bit different.

Rance missed 6 last year and made AA. Of course Rance is the greatest player ever to play football, so it’s a bit different.

Team of the century member Alex Rance.

what i take from the selection is Browne and Kavanagh will be gone in 2016.

That’s a load off for Borwne and Kav. Now they can gear up for a big 2016 in the Red and Black.

Pascoe Vale footy club will be thrilled. Knew they were spending up big of late. Michael Ross plays there, remember him?

I don’t know where Pascoe Vale is and I resent the implication that I do.

Hardingham has played a couple of games for them too and they love him.

If he’s fit enough to play for them, why isn’t he playing for us? Don’t we want to give him a run and see if we’re gonna keep him on the list? I’m guessing this means he’s not gonna be on the list next year and we don’t even give him a proper run at it.

These ■■■■■■■ coaches.

That’s a load off for Borwne and Kav. Now they can gear up for a big 2016 in the Red and Black.

Pascoe Vale footy club will be thrilled. Knew they were spending up big of late. Michael Ross plays there, remember him?

Bahaha righto toff boy. You know that suburb called Essendon in the North West of Melbourne? It is about 2 minutes from there.

Bahaha righto toff boy. You know that suburb called Essendon in the North West of Melbourne? It is about 2 minutes from there.

Essendon’s a suburb? I thought it was a medical condition that effected blood pigmentation.

Essendon’s a suburb? I thought it was a medical condition that effected blood pigmentation.

… yeah. Me too…

Thing about Browne is 2 of him, NOB, Kav, Hams, Dalgliesh will probably get another year when in other years they would go. We have too many that delist themselves to flick all of those just mentioned. NOB probably has his contract, who knows about the other, you’d say it’s between Browne and Hams and if the talk of Hams not feeling up to a footy career at the moment…

… yeah. Me too…

you don’t bleed red and black?

I guess that rules Fyfe out for AA then.

Why bother bringing Browne into the squad? He’s clearly not gonna play. What’s the point?

Why bother bringing Browne into the squad? He's clearly not gonna play. What's the point?

You think we should just have 2 emergencies?