The Team: Essendon vs Sydney

how does Jerrett stay in the team? has had no impact for weeks

Great to see TBell back in though.

Maybe, just maybe the coaches value what he brings to the table.

Well its not outside run.... is it ?  So what does he , a non KP player give?  Pressure ...Tackles.  Cause stoppages that result in 50/50.

Theres a thing,  its called winning your own ball.  Does he give that ?

Well its not outside run.... is it ?  So what does he , a non KP player give?  Pressure ...Tackles.  Cause stoppages that result in 50/50.

He plays the lock down role each week on the opposition's dangerous half-back rebounder.  Sydney have a couple in Shaw and Malceski so Jerrett will be required.

He plays the lock down role each week on the opposition's dangerous half-back rebounder.  Sydney have a couple in Shaw and Malceski so Jerrett will be required.

Not so long ago we were crying madness in keeping Buckets forward, when he just couldn't get near it. Now he's the talk of football and Bomber is a certified genius.

Can't say I've been at all impressed with Jerret recently either, but I'm not in the coach's box...

Heading down there tomorrow, can’t wait. Would have loved to be there for Ariels debut…

I don’t think the team is improved by the inclusion of Bellchambers. Hibberd should have been replaced by another player of similar size and with pace. A one-dimensional ruckman who has not played for months is not what we need.

If Jerrett was out Melksham may have walked in. Then we'd have the same posts with the names Jerrett and Melksham swapped.

I don't think the team is improved by the inclusion of Bellchambers. Hibberd should have been replaced by another player of similar size and with pace. A one-dimensional ruckman who has not played for months is not what we need.

FFS. TBC means our FB and CHF can play/stay in their respective positions.

Listen to Bombers team video - Bellchambers' inclusion is all about structure.

Did you not see what happened last week without Joe Dan?

Anyone over 192 was forced to chop in the ruck when Paddy rested.

Can't really afford that luxury against these a-holes.

Pannell umpired the Swans game last week too...
The fact I won't be at the game (we usually win when I go interstate) and that he's umpiring it, my confidence isnt high. Lets just not lose percentage

I'm going and I've never seen a win interstate.
We're farked.

I don't think the team is improved by the inclusion of Bellchambers. Hibberd should have been replaced by another player of similar size and with pace. A one-dimensional ruckman who has not played for months is not what we need.

Daniher being out means bringing in TBell can free up Ryder a bit and gives the team more targets up forward to allow Carlisle more space.

FFS. TBC means our FB and CHF can play/stay in their respective positions.

Listen to Bombers team video - Bellchambers' inclusion is all about structure.

Did you not see what happened last week without Joe Dan?

Anyone over 192 was forced to chop in the ruck when Paddy rested.

Can't really afford that luxury against these a-holes.

yep this is one of the few exceptions about not picking players on form. If Daniher was fit and playing you'd have to question it, but he isn't.

The thing is you have to accept Belly will be a liability for nothing more than fitness/injury, but allows a better team structure.

You just have to see it's banking on any disadvantages of playing him being outnumbered by the good of keeping a settled backline, and two tall forwards when a ruckman is resting down there.

If your thinking or expectations is Belly to be able to ruck the whole game get 50 tap outs and 30 possies well then yes you'll be very dissappointed.

If you acknowledge that he's in there for a specific role of which team structure is the main priority then you won't be to upset.

The bigger issue for me is can you carry Belly with the likes of the other few who are still out of form, and perhaps players who have an off day tomorrow night.

Going to need at least 20 players playing to their potenital/pulling their weight, which I don't think we have in the side atm.

Pannell umpired the Swans game last week too...
The fact I won't be at the game (we usually win when I go interstate) and that he's umpiring it, my confidence isnt high. Lets just not lose percentage

I'm going and I've never seen a win interstate.
We're farked.

Be a hero, son. Be a hero and bring it home. 60626 people can‘t be wrong.

I hope Sydney's defenders treat T-Bell with respect. Otherwise his opponent will peel off to Carlisle.

Does Pannell live in Sydney by any chance ?

Hopefully tommy can give us 3 qtrs of good footy, then sub him at 3qtr time for some run in the last.

If we can keep franklin to 3 goals or less we will win. If it’s hard and contested, it should be perfect for chappy.

I would love to see fletch towel up goodes!!

Bomber has got something in mind, he often does things which make no sense,  let's wait and see if he can pull it off.

If would be quite a hoot if we beat Sydney, against all the odds.

Panell should not be umpiring Sydney matches, he has a clear bias to them coupled with the fact the guy is a ■■■■■■■ cheat who should be deployed to Gaza.

DING DONG

Panell should not be umpiring Sydney matches, he has a clear bias to them coupled with the fact the guy is a ******* cheat who should be deployed to Gaza.

That's a bit tough.
I know they're at war, but I still don't think the Israeli's or Palestinians did enough to deserve him being dumped on them.

Panell should not be umpiring Sydney matches, he has a clear bias to them coupled with the fact the guy is a ******* cheat who should be deployed to Gaza.

That's a bit tough.
I know they're at war, but I still don't think the Israeli's or Palestinians did enough to deserve him being dumped on them.

You're right, my anger got the better of me.

Late change fo sho.

Bellchizzle fo' shizzle
Yep.
Be very surprised if Bell plays or Stein doesn't.