The Team: Essendon vs Sydney

I just think its a mistake that they are bringing Belly straight in without finding some touch in the Ressies. He was struggling weeks ago. I can't imagine that he will find his touch straight from the bounce.
Obviously the coaches are trying to push Sydney for height down back and force Reid to play in defence.

he literally only needs to catch a football if they don't put a tall defender on him. So long as they keep a tall defendee on him he can watch carlisle mark and occasionally swat a ball to ground. He can play in oven mits and leg shackles for all the touch he needs to be a massive bonus to our chances

Our chances depend a lot on how well Belly plays. If he can be a threat up forward and be dangerous around the ground this would give us a massive boost.

So Jackson Merrett gets a game cause he is good at running as far away from the ball as possible which creates space? He is a peaheart

Pea heart? He is playing football with/against men and all you can do is snipe from cyber land. Who's the real pea heart.

Late change fo sho.

I have a feeling it'll be Zaka which would suck Claka.

KAV is finally the new Zaka?

Needs to go away and work on his New Era cap collection

Jerret was good against the pies, was down last round like most of the team. Some of you are obsessed me thinks...

Obsessed isn't the right word. F**king pathetic is a better description.

So who plays on Reid? Goddard? might be a good choice and also he could create some run of half back and make Reid accountable. We will have to be at our very best to win this one. 

Bellchambers better be fit and able to run out a full game.

play him in one of those balls you go inside and roll down a hill, and he can literally be our bowling ball for the match, whenever Sydney get alot of number in at a pack or marking situation, bam through comes Belly.

HOW THE FARK DOES TROY PANNELL UMPIRE ESSENDON VS SYDNEY AGAIN?

Direct order from afl HQ

Uhhhh.... R.I.P. Steenburg??

Direct order from afl HQ Sydney

Fixed

PEEDO

Jerrett is not soft.

But I do understand other people’s view about him being lucky. He had 3 disposals in 3 qtrs, missed a sitter when we had momentum and ended up with 14% efficiency.

If that doesn’t warrant an omission, then im not sure what will.

If bellchambers misses more shots on goal from directly in front I’ll do my scone in

My guess is jerret will be sub anyway

It’s almost as if the coaches don’t pick the team based solely on last weeks stats.

We went through it with ryder two years ago, zaka and Carlisle earlier this year. Just trust the coaches know wtf they are doing and back Jacko in.

Late change fo sho.

Bellchizzle fo' shizzle

Is there a rumour zaka will be out?

Not unless you count my speculating on here.

Pannell umpired the Swans game last week too...

The fact I won't be at the game (we usually win when I go interstate) and that he's umpiring it, my confidence isnt high. Lets just not lose percentage