The Team (Final) vs Melbourne

Clubs might take Jerrett to attract Merrett down the line. We must give Jerrett an 8 year deal!

good to see lav back, hoepfully he gets a decent run at it

Why though?

first game back from injury though, hopefully he’s still cooked

1 Like

Poor Langers.

3 Likes

Cue @RockyIV

1 Like

Bags is the victim of the midfield’s lack of accountability as much as his own limitations.

6 Likes

We’ve got a midfielder available, well not really a midfielder, a half forward ,half back, doesn’t really fit anywhere type, but anyway he’s available. Oh, and he’s pretty slow. And he couldn’t get a game in the worst midfield in the comp.

Two first rounders sound good?

6 Likes

Good question. I don’t have a good answer to it. I’ll guess and say we have run out of small players we can play forward and he is it. As a defender he may give us better defensive pressure in the forward line.

1 Like

Has he ever had four straight games? Besides the penalty year?

Why besides? Zerret stamped himself as a future star in that year. If Langers didn’t then who’s to blame for that?

Was actually just an honest question.

1 Like

6 in a row to end his first year, 4 in a row to start last year.
Edit: 5 in a row in his first year, not 6.
Edit 2: in his first year was sub twice and subbed out once.

2 Likes

wtf

Wasn’t having a go at your question, just questioning that last line. If he was good enough overall he would have played a lot more like Zerrett has.

1 Like

Does he want to try Baguley forward like that weird 2-3 week period in 2016 where he did before getting injured?

Myers out, Clarke and/or Langford not in. Wowee.

Laverde is the only (nominal) forward in, while two are out.

(Bags did play a game or two forward, last year?)

J Merret as ruck-rover. Z Merrett on the pine.

My life sucks

1 Like

We will get flogged. Lever will have 30 touches and no opponent guaranteed.

1 Like

With Green, Raz and Begley out plus TIPPA limited there is no doubt Bags will play fwd. We need fwd pressure.

Done it before and to be honest better served having him there than in defence at present.

Hopefully McNeice has a good game and puts that left peg to work piercing through the press.

1 Like