The Team (Final) vs Melbourne

fk you match committee…just GAGF

9 Likes

There’s worse players in a lot of 22s a lot of weeks.
He’s obviously not Gary ablett, but he’s got something to offer. Keep in mind clubs were throwing money and opportunities at Laverde 2 years ago, keep in mind clubs chase and get 2nd tier guys like Crisp, Impey and even James Stewart.

2 Likes

Except Collingwood…lol

3 Likes

Port game this year he was forward a bit in the first half. Prior to that, hadn’t kicked a goal since mid 2016, 2013 prior to that.

Lever will definitely play his first good game for Melbourne.

5 Likes

Unfortunately they are getting far more out of their list than we are ours.

Our side is big in names and thats about it.

Would honestly love to know what the ■■■■ is going on with K Langford.
Best on ground in the reserves and not required. The absolute LAST thing we need is a midfielder who also presents as a mobile marking target at half forward.

Does he deal drugs out of his locker or something? Does he plug spuds into Jack Jones’ exhaust pipe?? I thought he’d run over Worsfold’s cat, but he can’t possibly have that many cats.

11 Likes

Are you serious?

Langers was 19 in 2016 and was a half forward.

Merrett is a star but how many players do what he has done?

1 Like

“We’ve had a good, solid look at why we underperformed against the Pies and what we could have done better and we’re all very clear on that,” he said on Friday.

A half forward in a team lacking forwards during that time.

In a team lacking a lot of things.

I’m not sure how you could reasonably expect anything other than glimpses of talent.

I expect a player to stand up and show us more than simple glimpses of something. A few others did so what was Kyle’s excuse?

His parents for making him more than a year younger at that time?

mate uou are a jerk (ice)

You have far greater expectations than me for a kid learning the game.

This guy is so over-hyped on this forum. He has barely shown anything in the time he has been here.

Why because I express an opinion that i don’t think Langford is good enough?

Show me what he has done to reward all this faith in him? You do that and I will show you all that Myers has done and this forum hates him more than any other player (except Heppell with his long hair).

3 Likes

Really annoys me that blokes like Langford and Clarke miss out while we are playing guys like Merrett and Baguley who with all due respect won’t be a part of our future. I wish this club had the ■■■■■■■ balls to admit things aren’t going great at all so we’re going to play some kids and see what they can do, but no will stick with these other blokes cos they’re good guys and come from good families or whaterver the bullshit line we seem to churn out.

You can bet that next week Myers will be back in as opposed to Clarke/Langford

2 Likes

I don’t get the bags stuff.

not gonna sit here and say he didn’t get found out.
on the flip side, name one player on our list who wouldn’t have been found out in the exact same situation, with the ease and constant stream of ball coming in while he is one out ?

I don’t even think hurley could have done better.
he prolly makes way for mckenna next week anyway

As much as i was excited at the prospect of ridley and clarke coming in, would you really want either of them playing in the backline this weekend ?? ( hopefully mutch doesn’t end up there now i’ve said that haha)

It’ll be coming down thick and fast this weekend, the only thing that may save them is it may be sprayed just as badly coming in as it is going out.

3 Likes

100% flush. North ( Scott) tough decisions but were made. Essendon bandaid bandaid

2 Likes

I dunno about Bags. Two of Sidebottom’s goals were fair arsey - scraps out the back after jnitial contest halved. And, despite the prevailing view on this site that he’s a spud, he’s a ■■■■■■ good player.

18 Likes