The Team - GWS v Us - DC out for "The Pidge" (Blame Marvel)

Personally I wouldn’t say that. But LAV is a terrible kick for goal

Geez I hope Myers passed his fitness test.

2 Likes

He mustn’t have because he’s not playing VFL either.
Considering he now would have had a couple of weeks off I hope even if he’s fit next week they bring him back through the VFL. Gives Guelfi and Langford this week and next week to try and further cement their spots ahead of him.
Need 25 and 2 goals from Langford to make him undroppable

There are three number one picks coming in this week to teams who had debutants last week. Clarke’s the only one getting dropped.

1 Like

GWS are desperate
Their ins makes them better
Can’t trust Essendon to get the job done
And they’re playing interstate
Unfortunately, a loss is the most likely outcome
Supporters have seen it all before
Like a recurring bad dream
Despair lives on.

2 Likes

We’re due.

Only 4 teams we haven’t beaten under Woosha.

Sydney
Richmond
Bulldogs
Giants

Would be good to break a couple of these droughts this year.

2 Likes

He was in the best position a number of times and ignored. Better decision making up the ground and he could easily have kicked 2 and had 15 possessions.

It’s always hard after a good win though when you have a ‘best 22’ coming back.

1 Like

It goes both ways, he was let down by teammates but I also saw a few marking opportunities he pulled out of as well as reading it wrong.

How many Laverde leaked goals this week because he’s a stupid footballer?

Coming off 2 wins heading into Dreamtime would be great

4 Likes

Bah! Be gone unbeliever.

3 Likes

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=super+hero+pigeon&rlz=1CDGOYI_enAU645AU645&hl=en-GB&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwixr_a-4J7bAhXUCqYKHcVnBqAQ_AUIESgB&biw=320&bih=492#imgdii=0Wom0WJsnKoIfM:&imgrc=xzA701q70zR0bM:

Good news I reckon. McGrath probably had to come straight back in and Clark will be back for sure. I’m just sooooo pleased that Worsfold has rewarded the team for last week’s effort.

Should be a cracking game.

3 Likes

I saw what you tried to do, … and while I was there I thought this one was more appropriate, …

4 Likes

The sides picked are close to equal on form.
GWS have won one more game than Essendon.
Home game advantage? No crowd factor.
Essendon have a slim chance of making the 8,
Why isn’t Essendon being desperate a factor ?

Pleased to see Matty Dea hold his spot.
Very solid last week.

3 Likes

If Lav was going to be dropped, it would have been for Green, Begley, Jerrett or Houlahan. (i.e he is a farking forward).

Lav staying in the team has nothing to do with Clarke being dropped. God…people are so stupid.

2 Likes

I so want them to win but I simply can’t trust them. Until they start stringing some wins together and actually change their depressing pattern of behaviour I’ll start believing. False bravado otherwise and I’m not that keen to open myself up to more hurt.

6 Likes

Reckon, being prelim finalist the last 2 years and touted as legitimate grand finalists this year says they’re super keen to get back on the winners list after a month of poor form. Just feels like they’ll be very angry/desperate to turn things around and what better opportunity than against a flakey travelling team like Essendon? GWS knows it and they’ll be motivated by it. If Essendon were to win it would be a massive statement to the rest of the comp. Until such time I’ll keep my dreams/expectations in check.

5 Likes

Because you can trust us to be desperate less than I reckon you can trust them to want to bounce back after a few poor weeks.

This is a winnable game for us… if we bring the same intensity and pressure as last week. But nobody can confidently say we can or will do that.

2 Likes