The Team: TBC is in but is TBC - SYDNEY SWANS v ESSENDON SCG , 7:50pm AEST Friday, May 10, 2019

Why is there only a 5 day break?

1 Like

They couldn’t fit any more days between Sunday and Friday.

39 Likes

The EFC team announcement on Facebook elicited the following perspicacious response from one Ash Prosser: “Seeing Zac Clarke makes me cringe. Lucky he is tall, otherwise wouldn’t be getting a game.”

I reckon Fanta’s lucky he’s skilful…

3 Likes

Edited for my own amusement

2 Likes

5 Likes

Sorry. To answer your question i think all teams bar Collingwood get a 5 day turnaround this year. The real question should be why is ours before and interstate trip :expressionless:

2 Likes

Managed, means your straight back in next week. Ridley might need a longer spell.

Named in VFL - no rest I’m afraid.

1 Like

Yep, freshend up by a few weeks in the magoos

Is this a pisstake?

Ridley has the highest disposal efficiency in our team at 89 percent. He shouldn’t be dropped when he’s using the ball that well out of back. Also averaging 7 marks from his six games, third in the team for it. Bad decision dropping him

5 Likes

You are kidding right?

1 Like

He’s deadly serious.

1 Like

Myers in for Langford.

The 22 year old gets dropped after one terrible game, and the veteran who can’t actually keep up with the pace of the game and has given us 12 years of nothing, nestles straight back into his reserved seat.

This is why I love this club.

8 Likes

A few of panic dollars Gamers would like you to join them outside

2 Likes

I know we get a few odd comments on here but fair dinkum, the nuffy comments, especially on selection, that crop up on the Facebook pages are mind boggling.

Surely, with the availability issues we have at the moment, the selection of ZC was a no brainer.

11 Likes

Why have saad and Myers been named at FF? Can’t see any logic in that at all

Because every week we just throw the names at the board, and wherever they stick is where they’re named.

3 Likes

Really sucks that we lose Joey but it makes sense to manage him.

Ridley unlucky but he’ll be back soon enough - pumped to see Ham get another chance, he was great in the VFL on Sunday. I’m also happy to see that we’re finally willing to try another option up forward ahead of Bags.

My guess is that we’ll start Hooker in the backline again and make the switch with Francis if needed.

B: Ambrose Hurley Saad
HB: Redman Hooker McKenna
C: Zaharakis Heppell McGrath
HF: Fantasia Stringer Smith
F: Walla Clarke Francis
R: Bellchambers Shiel Merrett

Int: Myers Parish Guelfi Ham

The key forward spots are obviously looking pretty thin but that’s still a really solid side overall.

2 Likes

Cold change expected in Sydney Friday with strong winds & 30% chance of rain. Typical.