The Team: The Fridge is back - ESSENDON v FREMANTLE @ MRVL , 7:25pm AEST Saturday, May 18, 2019

So Woosha is as good as Clarko now?

2 Likes

No he hasnā€™t. Heā€™s been getting about 12 - 14 innocuous touches in the VFL. Not just last week, but all season so far. Dylan Clarke is very unlucky. He has earnt a chance, and it looks like Worsfold doesnā€™t rate him.

6 Likes

He will play angry in the VFL, rack up 35 disposals, 10 clearances and kick 4 goals and come back to play Richmond.

Francis damn lucky to keep his place. Plays with less intesity than Langford which is quite an achievement.

9 Likes

Serious? Lav the injured man.

You wouldnā€™t put Lav straight in from a hammy would you?

1 Like

Footskills still the issue IMO. Poor kick. Iā€™d love to see Lav in, hopefully a good run out in the VFL and he gets his chance. Still believe in the talent. Please for the Fridge, coming back from an ACL is never easy.

1 Like

Tippa chf lol

1 Like

Teams start the game exactly how they line up. On Sunday games we also make sure that we reveal our intentions for selection by looking at VFL squads too.

Yeah I was being sarcastic. We rush him to the seniors when I would have liked to him get some momentum and form in the VFL.

2 Likes

Youā€™re not a McNeice fan, are you!

Heā€™s been pretty good in the 2s recently, and his kickingā€™s good. Probably pushes Saad or McKenna a bit further up which I donā€™t mind at all.

EDIT: and very, very understandable to give Lav time in the VFL. Would be pretty underdone IMO.

8 Likes

Myers?

13 Likes

Good. Thatā€™s a mini-final that might determine who ends up on top of the VFL ladder.

3 Likes

Begley is in to play fwd, and he has been getting low possessions as a fwd in VFL

We lost Raz and Smith, Bags and Begley in for them.

Clarke not missing out from them.

It looks as though we will play Parish now in Myers spot and Langford in the inside/outside role Parish did last week IMO

3 Likes

Didnā€™t LAV at least have a full preseason this year?

Do I Beg to Bag or Bag to Beg hmm! :smile:

1 Like

My bad. Was looking at it wrong.

Begley has never been more than a 12 disposal player to this stage in his career. Heā€™s very damaging when he gets the ball though.

Blitz finding things to complain about:

2 Likes

No. But I was.

1 Like