The Team: The Fridge is back - ESSENDON v FREMANTLE @ MRVL , 7:25pm AEST Saturday, May 18, 2019

WHY DROP ONE UNACCOUNTABLE SLOW TALL HACK FOR ANOTHER UNACCOUNTABLE TALL SLOW HACK

Langford is the new Myers, already 3 years in way past usefulness

Same ■■■■ different generation of refusing to admit we picked up a dud.

4 Likes

How did you get that camera in my room?

1 Like

Myers played predominantly forward last week.

You would complain no matter who was picked.

13 Likes

Obvious blitz troll is obvious

2 Likes

What do you mean? Haven’t you watched the past few games? Like the champion CHF Alwyn Davey before him, Tippa is our go to man for his marking prowess and ability to bring the ball to the ground.

1 Like

giphy%20(1)

3 Likes

Before his injury, I think so?

I am surprised they didn’t drop Parish for some unknown, bird brained reason.

2 Likes

I’m pretty happy with these changes. Glad we’re playing young guys. Still expect us to lose by 5 goals though.

1 Like

He’s fit enough to be an emergency though? Is it a stretch to suggest he’s fit enough to play?

2 Likes

I think his poor kicking is a myth, he has an ugly action but appears effective, but I’m yet to see evidence that he is such a poor kick that he should be given a crack at AFL level.

2 Likes

Langford will make nice progress the same as he did last season and then, if he stays with us, will be played in other random positions stunting his development. Except by then it won’t be development anymore, it’ll be just him being a ■■■■ player.

Changes give 4 avenues to goal. 2 options as bulky mids. 1 additional speedster off half back to release maybe McKenna further up around the contest?

3 Likes

Next week-

IN: Myers
OUT: Langford

10 Likes

finally they’ve given up the pretense and finally demanded that Walla play his rightful position as CHF .

5 Likes

Yep, how I see it too.

I actually thought (with how the game panned out) we missed Langford last week, just for a few half forward hitups.

2 Likes

Would be happy if we had this team for the next 2-3 weeks (except for any of Brown, mckernan or Raz to come back in).

Dont need Myers
Don’t need Clarke
Give Langford a good run at it
Give Begley a good run too.

Hopefully Lav can play in the 2s this week then maybe he comes in next week or the week after

Langford Daniher begley
Tippa Stringer bagley

That’s an ok forward line. Not great but we do have injuries.

5 Likes

Apologies to ever it was to whom I said ‘go watch the vfl… Begley is in terrible form and weeks away from a call up’

Form clearly doesn’t matter.

4 Likes

Lol at the club naming Tippa at CHF. Clearly trolling the midfielders

4 Likes