The team to be bullied by the Dogs (2019 round 21)

I nominate Long to be the emergency and not play.

8 Likes

No Hurley. No Francis. Hooker going on two cylinders.
And Hartley dropped.
Be farked if I can work out our selections.

What were those odds on Dogs by 40+ again?

3 Likes

VFL team improved with Hartley back in!

2 Likes

Baguley, Begley, McNeice and Myers are not names that inspire.
Good on Myers, he has earnt it with great performances in the VFL, but I don’t really expect anything better than he was producing in the AFL before he was dropped.
Poor old Baggers will give it all he’s got, as he always has done, but he aint got much these days. He has had trouble winning the ball in the VFL just as much as he was in the AFL.
Begley was good last week and I hope it is the start of a turnaround in form for him.
McNeice is a good VFL player who in all likelihood will struggle at the higher level as he always has.
I have no problems with the selections, it’s just what we are down to with all the injuries.
Hard times.

11 Likes

Hooker, Ambrose and Gleeson can get it done. Dogs don’t have a heap of tall forwards.

2 Likes

This post should get a lot of likes.

In what world was Hartley the key problem last week?

6 Likes

All those outs and Zac Clarke stays in.

2 Likes

they should be fine in defence, but it leaves us really exposed if Hooker has to go forward at any stage

BIG BOY MYERSY

2 Likes

They’ve clearly just decided to go shorter in the backline due to the opposition. Can’t drop Hooker or Ambrose.

4 Likes

Midfield, why so slow?

Check with the Pies players. They could probably get you awesome odds.

3 Likes

Francis, Hartley and Saad OUT really hurts our rebound transition

Yep. Maybe if they have to do that they’ll throw Brown back? Not a bad team considering how many goof players we have out.

2 Likes

Wonder if we pay any attention to Johanisen. Sick of seeing that flog being left alone all day and playing his game of the year against us

8 Likes

Oh, Langford is still in :grimacing:

4 Likes

Lost the last 4 to these mongrels

Not much left

14 Likes

What’s this Embracing India theme about…besides embracing India?

1 Like