The team to be bullied by the Dogs (2019 round 21)

$8.

Now $6.50

Gamble responsibly

Yeah but “Mitts” McNernan is back to team up with “Marathon” Mitch again to run the Dogs defence ragged, Add the Stringman and Walla and Raz on the carpet, and we’ll be fine fwd I reckon.

Hooksey can stay back clunking all day.

7 Likes

We will lose this game in the midfield.

Bontempelli, Macrae, Dunkley, Hunter, Smith, Lipinski & English will be too good for our injury depleted midfield to handle.

2 Likes

Ben McNeice’s farewell game?

3 Likes

All those outs and Lav can’t get a game.
Hartley very unlucky even with Francis going out.

Should have dropped Z. Clarke and played Hartley in the ruck!

3 Likes

LAV! will be back for another crack when he starts nailing some shots in the ressies and builds some confidence I reckon.

Dons by 48 points

9 Likes

I reckon Baguley gets the job

Baggers will kick 5

1 Like

I reckon this has the potential to be a 100 point loss.

Match ups/horses for courses thing you’d think.

1 Like

Don’t count on it. We passed on a mid season draft choice to retain him.

1 Like

I think Langford will go better this week than his past couple. I have a feeling that in the past couple of weeks with no Heppell and Myers (and with Dlarke playing a tagging role) he may have found it necessary to take on the “big bodied midfielder” role and win clearances. With Hep and Myers back, I;m hoping Langford can play more of a HFF role, which I think suits him better. Hopefully he’ll have a bit more time to make decisions and kick straight.

1 Like

I’m not going to whinge and ■■■■■ about the selections because we didn’t really have much choice

But still

Dogs by 78

Psychologically, this game has Essendon win written all over it. They love the undermanned counter-punch. Loosens up those anxious millenial minds which is a huge factor in modern footy IMO.

12 Likes

Us by a percentage boosting 100 point win!!

I’m with you I can just see macrae and bonts getting 80 possessions between them with the ball constentilly in there fwd line for the majority of the game whilst our mids just plod along and the coach just watching without changing match ups until it’s all over

Backs to the wall

The Dogs will go through us like a dodgy vindaloo

6 Likes