The team to not lose to 18th place Suns - round 19, 2019

Def stiff but it’s logical though

Zlarke in, Smack fwd, Hooker back, Harts out

Played his role as we needed depth wise but not required this week so back out he goes

1 Like

Myersy may be looking to show Gold Coast how he protects the kids and then demand a 5 year deal.

8 Likes

I mean if we’re going to drop this game like the Essendon of old, bringing these four in will be how it happens.

4 Likes

Please no Bags, Myers or McNeice

3 Likes

Sunday ■■■■■■ Sunday

I am sick of the incessant Myers bashing. He’s been playing great footy in the twos so he comes in for Heppell.

44 Likes

With McKenna out guelfi and zaka will spend some time back.

Plus Heppel out

Snelling and Clarke already playing.

We don’t have other available mids.

1 Like

He didn’t come in for Heppell against the Roos. Why now?

2 Likes

With Dylan Clarke playing the defensive role and if Myers comes in probably will play a good game.

In VFL as an attacking ball hunting mid been going well.

We probably are going to have to start planning for Heppell missing multiple games in run home

They obviously don’t trust Langford playing a key inside mid role.

3 Likes

He’s not playing

Nope, I would like to think we have moved on from some of these blokes and put a line through them

Who knows? Perhaps leadership & continued good form- we had Hurley & McKenna for that game.

1 Like

good to see Snelling stay in

5 Likes

Who would you have picked instead of Myers as a Hepp replacement?

3 Likes

please no to Myers. We need to move on from him.

If Hartley is axed that is absolutely brutal. He played very well

3 Likes

We’re a lot of games experience down this week compared to Norf if Myers doesn’t play. Give him a go. And there are enough mids in form that Gold Coast would prioritise to keep a close eye on than Myers, so maybe he’ll be able to play loose.

2 Likes

Myers, like the store, is on his way out… and everyone knows it.

Let him have his lap of honour against GC

OUT: Hep, Conor
IN: Myersey, Lav

I’d rather see Mynott given a run or even give Begley a role. Time to move on from these other blokes

6 Likes

SO IN LAV WITH LAV