NO

You’re right

1 Like

BIG COX!!!

Did 2MP take the photo?

27 Likes

Cox will get reinserted back into the team next week

3 Likes

That made me laugh way more than it should’ve.

How’s the mullet on the kid in the front left corner! Bravo son, bravo

If you need to manage your Cox, you are getting too old.

I mean…

Is the big cox vested rather than rested??
I would prefer Ambrose as sub and cox with a proper managed rest.

Im worried about today, although Fremantle don’t have a good record at AFL park (marvel stadium).
Contested football is there strength and have clean breakaways from stoppages. we tend to give teams easy exits. Hopefully we also don’t play too fast as fremantle like rolling both wingers behind the ball and use their high half forwards as wingers.

Hind looks like an angry wharfie.

4 Likes

Seems like the perfect way to rest a bloke to me.

Possibly plays half a game of football, give or take, or not at all, which is a significantly greater rest than playing VFL.

You could rest him entirely from all football, but potentially someone else is not getting game time who needs it.

You need to be confident that in the small chance he comes on in the first quarter and essentially plays a full game, that it doesn’t pose an unacceptable injury risk. I would hope our S&C are competent enough to rest him before it gets to that point. But the jury is out on their competence.

1 Like

If we subbed a vfl player they’d effectively miss 2 weeks of proper footy - bye last week and game time clash today. Makes sense under the circumstances.

Still stewing about that turnover last week.

Isn’t that Ham?

1 Like

Couple of concerns:

Zaka: HBF
Langford: Wing

I would have preferred Langford HF and Ambrose instead of Zaka. Hope to be proven wrong.

Genuine concerns about anyone who pays attention to the listed positions.

14 Likes

Yes. That’s the joke.

1 Like

Sorry, the injuries to our younger guys and lack of depth is making us a bit upset.

Taking big Cox out has left a gaping hole to fill.

3 Likes

Cox is managed, not rested. If he was rested he would not be the Sub. Being “managed” means he could play minimal time for maximum impact, like Guelfi last week. A few times the Sub hasn’t been used at all, so it makes sense to have Cox as the Sub. Partly (or maybe fully, rested), yet available if in an emergency we need his height and pace. It makes very good sense.

4 Likes