Agree.

You guys are forgetting the Slattery days

Wrong thread

Oh boy Darce.

Wowee.

I got banned a few times, but I'm a black sheep

lol me too!

I’m reborn again under a different disguise

We need to bring Boot back for one day only as a mod.

be careful what you wish for. you weren’t very popular around here when you first came about, so you of all people shouldn’t be advocating mods banning people cos they aren’t part of the in crowd, or don’t follow the other sheep around here, cos if the mob had had their way with you, you’d have been banned ages ago (granted i would to and a few others, but still). like i said, be careful what you wish for.

That’s offensive and absolute bullshit. No one was ever whacked by me without reason, and the so called ‘in crowd’ were in no way immune. Everyone was treated the same. Not that suits your narrative. And to be fair, facts, or logic, have never been your strong points.

Fool

i never said you banned people for that reason, altho on reflection it could have been taken that way, so i’ll apologise for that.

What i meant was that poster should not want people banned because they are unpopular or don’t say the same as what NIckyd thinks, cos if the mob had their way he’d have been banned himself, like i said like i would have, and a few others.

If anything bar a few instances the mods are pretty good. the issue i had was with someone wanting a mod re instated to punish posters cos they annoy a specific person. Hell it doesn’t even involve me, i thought nickys main jibe was at that JD06 guy.

I was actually intent on making the point that the mods will do their job, hell as proven with me I’m sure i could have been banned multiple times by now, i had 2 mods who don’t like me, you being one (that’s nothing more than an observation, you don’t like me cos of what i say or think).
So wanting a mod to ban people simply cos they are unpopular or their views are is not a smart view to have (nickyd’s).
like i said when so many wanted him banned when he first came on the scene, which they did cos at the time alot of people found him annoying.

but above anything else it was an off the cuff remark, to an off the cuff remark, somewhere along the lines it got way more serious than intended.

I would argue the point on my popularity. I was so popular Reboot even sent me on holiday a few times.

#Aboveandbeyond

I would rather Smack in than Ambrose.

I got banned a few times, but I'm a black sheep
Racist.

Hard to judge between those two
Totally different roles

Was thinking that…Ambrose offers better defensive abilities and running but Smack marks better and uses the ball better and can relieve big Tom.

Was thinking that…Ambrose offers better defensive abilities and running but Smack marks better and uses the ball better and can relieve big Tom.

Well if he is good at that then I am glad Mckernan isn’t in the team! I for one do not want to see that!

ambrose has been good the past fortnight, showing good signs

As a newcomer can I ask, has this board always been like this (rancorous, petty, disunited, vitriolic, sour, pessimistic)?..
If so, carry on - as youse were… If not, what’s going on? Just about the team performance? ASAWADA hangover?

As a newcomer can I ask, has this board always been like this (rancorous, petty, disunited, vitriolic, sour, pessimistic)?... If so, carry on - as youse were... If not, what's going on? Just about the team performance? ASAWADA hangover?

Always been this way. The Hensonites are extremely vocal.

As a newcomer can I ask, has this board always been like this (rancorous, petty, disunited, vitriolic, sour, pessimistic)?... If so, carry on - as youse were... If not, what's going on? Just about the team performance? ASAWADA hangover?
Actually l think it was a fair bit more vicious in the past. There were a few feuds that were mildly entertaining for a while. l don't have any figures to support that assertion, but l would say there are less suspensions and bans applied now than a few years ago.
We need to bring Boot back for one day only as a mod.

be careful what you wish for. you weren’t very popular around here when you first came about, so you of all people shouldn’t be advocating mods banning people cos they aren’t part of the in crowd, or don’t follow the other sheep around here, cos if the mob had had their way with you, you’d have been banned ages ago (granted i would to and a few others, but still). like i said, be careful what you wish for.

That’s offensive and absolute bullshit. No one was ever whacked by me without reason, and the so called ‘in crowd’ were in no way immune. Everyone was treated the same. Not that suits your narrative. And to be fair, facts, or logic, have never been your strong points.

Fool

In crowd? On a footy forum website?
Wow, talk about being a big fish in a small pond! The in crowd round this place must be tadpoles swimming with ■■■■■■■ sea monkeys

Always been this way. The Hensonites are extremely vocal.

This is considered “rancorous, petty, disunited, vitriolic, sour, pessimistic”? Maybe the last of those is getting a good run, but hell no, this is a time of great peace and tranquility.

The variety is enormous…just loving it. BB, you are my hero…etc.etc.