The Team v Lions

Don't forget to put Rockliff in your SuperCoach team!

Good advice!!! Got him in this week

Hirdy’s team video was interesting.

wat?

Hirdy's team video was interesting.

please explain

Predictable selection. Edwards and Fanta are no chance, only named for extended bench.

McKernan only stays if one of Fletch or Carlisle don’t pass fitness other he is one and done.

Sad because I think we need more pace, in fact it should be obvious that we need more pace but the match committee stubbornly refuse to acknowledge the game has moved on and changed.

We should still win easily against Brisbane, but I imagine it will be a tight run thing that goes down to the wire sadly…

you are a negative nelly to the maximus. cheer up.

That’s the most polite sledge I’ve ever read on blitz.

Hirdy's team video was interesting.

Really, I thought it was pretty vanilla.

Predictable selection. Edwards and Fanta are no chance, only named for extended bench.

McKernan only stays if one of Fletch or Carlisle don’t pass fitness other he is one and done.

Sad because I think we need more pace, in fact it should be obvious that we need more pace but the match committee stubbornly refuse to acknowledge the game has moved on and changed.

We should still win easily against Brisbane, but I imagine it will be a tight run thing that goes down to the wire sadly…

i’m only here to help.

Thankyou for letting us know, Pleaseface

If Edwards doesnt play I’m going to fkn lose it.

Give me Edwards and Orazio, I want to turn up and actually be excited to watch something exciting on the field againstbordinary opposition.

If Edwards doesnt play I'm going to fkn lose it.

Give me Edwards and Orazio, I want to turn up and actually be excited to watch something exciting on the field againstbordinary opposition.

As much as I am super keen for Edwards to play. I think Smack is a higher priority. I will fkn lose it if he doesn’t play and I will fkn lose it if Edwards plays though in completely different ways.

This weeks team contains 7 players 28 years and older: Fletcher 40 Chapman 33 Watson 30 Goddard 30 Cooney 29 Stanton 29 Baguley 28

Along with Dempsey being 27

So what? What is your point?

How many of hawthorns team this week is over 28??

We are no Hawthorn. Especially this year. Play the kids

Who gives fark who plays, these 22 on Sunday just better ■■■■■■ win

Do people really think Edwards will have a huge impact? He hasn’t played an afl game for us for a reason.

Lloydy reckons one of the tall will kick 5 this weekend!

Do people really think Edwards will have a huge impact? He hasn't played an afl game for us for a reason.

Will be sorely missed.

Over the use of the term vanilla. Is this the new wank word of the month?

Better fkg win.

There is no way in hell they would drop Smack after that first up performance right?

Drop Belly before you drop SMACK.

This weeks team contains 7 players 28 years and older: Fletcher 40 Chapman 33 Watson 30 Goddard 30 Cooney 29 Stanton 29 Baguley 28

Along with Dempsey being 27

So what? What is your point?

How many of hawthorns team this week is over 28??

They’re challenging for a flag, we aren’t

We are as well, but ours is a white flag.

There is no way in hell they would drop Smack after that first up performance right?

Drop Belly before you drop SMACK.

Or drop an E and inject Smack in your Belly.