The Team v Lions

So over two thirds of the team are under 27! Bodes well for the future.

This weeks team contains 7 players 28 years and older: Fletcher 40 Chapman 33 Watson 30 Goddard 30 Cooney 29 Stanton 29 Baguley 28

Along with Dempsey being 27

cool. how many country music fans?

Guilty…

Predictable selection. Edwards and Fanta are no chance, only named for extended bench.

McKernan only stays if one of Fletch or Carlisle don’t pass fitness other he is one and done.

Sad because I think we need more pace, in fact it should be obvious that we need more pace but the match committee stubbornly refuse to acknowledge the game has moved on and changed.

We should still win easily against Brisbane, but I imagine it will be a tight run thing that goes down to the wire sadly…

This weeks team contains 7 players 28 years and older: Fletcher 40 Chapman 33 Watson 30 Goddard 30 Cooney 29 Stanton 29 Baguley 28

cool. how many country music fans?

Surely Fletch is

Good side on paper excluding the bench

Predictable selection. Edwards and Fanta are no chance, only named for extended bench.

McKernan only stays if one of Fletch or Carlisle don’t pass fitness other he is one and done.

Sad because I think we need more pace, in fact it should be obvious that we need more pace but the match committee stubbornly refuse to acknowledge the game has moved on and changed.

We should still win easily against Brisbane, but I imagine it will be a tight run thing that goes down to the wire sadly…

I to am saddened by the sad things I make up.

The puppy will be so cold but people will chase him back out into the snow.

So you think the team has enough pace?

So you think the team has enough pace?
I think they do but they will tie their shoes together and struggle to run with brisbane. boo hoo. woe is me.
Why won't fletch play? He's playing his 400th in the dreamtime match

Doesn’t want to do it in the grey jumper.

We are getting better,we used to have 4 blokes in their thirtys ,now we only have 3 .

Happy with that team. Annoyed that Dempsey wasn't dropped but very happy that McKernan has stayed in
McKernan named in the two's aswell

Fletch is playing and is looking forward to dreamtime 400. That's what he told me on tuesday.

Script

Bombers win by a point, fans run onto the G

You forgot to mention the 75m torpedo after the siren.

Right now what players outside the established 22 have shown outstanding ability in the 2s? If they are AFL quality, they should star in the 2s. I am not seeing that happen consistently for any listed player.

Hence I believe Hirdy is sticking with a more conservative team selection. Even so, the following ( U25) players are fixtures in the team right now: Daniher, Zerret, Gleeson, Ambrose, Colyer, Heppell and Carlisle.

Really really hoping Edwards and Orazio play along with Cooney and Chappy.

Our team just became fast!

So what? What is your point?

How many of hawthorns team this week is over 28??

So what? What is your point?

How many of hawthorns team this week is over 28??

They’re challenging for a flag, we aren’t

Sunday ■■■■■■ Sunday

you are a negative nelly to the maximus. cheer up.

on a serious note, brisbane can shelf a pineapple for all i care.

It would be a massive insult if fletch had to play his 400th wearing that grey thing!