The team versus the Saints - 2020 round 12

If we win tomorrow with this team, I will run naked through Blitz!

9 Likes

…why??

1 Like

cyber streak!

3 Likes

Zaha doesn’t need his photos any more this year, so passed them on…

2 Likes

Because I would prefer him in the forward line than in the back line

1 Like

Not sure if that’s a promise or a threat!

4 Likes

You a cop?

1 Like

I’d prefer he never plays there again.
Why would you want to put his line breaking speed, agility, and foot skills forward of the ball. Particularly when he’s nothing special overhead, isn’t a standout tackler, hasn’t demonstrated much in the way of crumbing, and our “tactic” for forward entries is to roost the ball on the heads of people who don’t mark it.

3 Likes

Just a taste of things to come.

10 Likes

Well nobody called those changes

Definitely makes the look of the side interesting to say the least

If Conor goes back as it appears would be the case I think we may be too big up forward (talls and mediums) and lack forward pressure ability.

5 fresh players was necessity however. May be more if others don’t quite come up for tomorrow

Mutch should go well on a wing however. Hopefully they just set him task to run with Hill.

1 Like

What a bog average line up. We’re gonna get thrashed.

4 Likes

Because he likely won’t be here next year and I’d prefer our defence get used to him not being there to run and kick the ball out.

And in our broken down, undermanned, clusterfudge of a forward line having someone who can hit a target every now and then would be handy

Also, I find his antics and quirks when in the attacking half of the ground rather amusing

and you base this on???

Give these players a few games and if not good enough please delist. Don’t hang onto them for 3-4 years because they are good guys. Interesting Trent Barrett comes into coach Bulldogs NRL and has sacked all assistant coaches. I wish someone at Essendon had some courage because as everyone talks about there is no ruthlessness only niceness.

1 Like

Cutler is playing because of the 3 game rule.

2 Likes

Can he look as though he is interested then and give it his best shot!

1 Like

Needs to crack in and apply some defensive pressure to get a 4th chance.

2 Likes

Haha, when are you guys gonna realise you’ve overhyped Mozzie.
He’s either not ready or not up to it, he hasn’t even been an emergency yet!
Fact is none of us will know yet.
Making a call on someone else’s opinion is pure stupidity…

I personally think promoting a guy that averages 5-10 touches a game is ridiculous considering we also carry Tippa with those stats, but he has credit.

Patient approach is required.

9 Likes
1 Like

Expecting an objective opinion on any player on our list around here is where you went wrong to begin with.

5 Likes