The team versus the Saints - 2020 round 12

I hope so. But I don’t trust the selection committee to make that call.

Pretty sure the head coach has a fair bit to do with who they draft

Interesting how our smalls will lineup in the backline with Redman going out and not being directly replaced. I hope they keep McKenna forward for at least a few more weeks

Sorry Mr & Mrs Cutler but I can’t figure out how your son keeps getting a game???

2 Likes

Disappointing. If Ham is fit he should have been a straight swap.

3 Likes

Interesting point from the Saints board.

Given they’ve managed Kent, Marshall will most likely have to play the whole game forward.

Ryder will be the main ruck with Lonie helping out.

Battle, who has been playing forward, will need to play back in the place of Carlisle.

2 Likes

Cutler owes us 10 goals to make up the caca he served last week.

8 Likes

if mozzie can’t get a game,even at this point, he should be asking for a trade at seasons end.

Definitely
I mean the way GWS and GC waltzed the ball out of our forward half and through the middle of ground was all their fault. Can’t believe I didn’t realise this until now.

While we are at it, let’s drop everyone as no one can hit a target, tackle, keep their feet, defend, handball, Mark and kick goals…apart from Stewart and Draper so they are ok.
Everyone else
Trade em, delist em

1 Like

He’s more chance of being delisted :joy:

He supports essendon dont think he’d do that

Ooh how I’d like to see Sammy give The Traitor a bath

10 Likes

I hope they don’t play Guelfi on Butler. Might happen if they want to free up Saad for his run and carry.

Very young team, only 3 guys over 103 games. Can’t remember the last team to play with that amount.

3 Likes

Connor has to go back or on a wing!!!

we are farked

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 6.46.44 pm

7 Likes

Nice ploughing through the list

Mozzie for Dreamtime.

Or for some irony,the Dawks.

3 Likes

It’s ok, i’ve done a hammy reading that post.

1 Like

Mozzie has hardly demanded a spot in the team, when he dominates a scratch match he will get a game.

Regardless of talent- there’s alot of goers in that side.
More than we have had for a while.

4 Likes