The Team VS Adelaide Round 4

The draft thread will rise to the top, and stay there for the remainder of the season.

12 Likes

No one has been clapping the team as whole.

Will we get more than 20k on Sunday?

I…I…I…got nothin.

5 Likes

BZT was an emergency last week, it would be weird if he wasnt named on the extended bench.

Should be a comfortable win. But we all know it will be a scramble for a 3 point win - don’t want to erase that poor percentage in one go do we.

1 Like

25k I reckon at best

I like quite a few others I assume would be at the grand prix

Perhaps they’ll drop Stewart for BZT ???

We haven’t had main training yet so I figure there is a bit to play out and that starting 18 wouldn’t be set. Snelling also needing to get through training, he might be 50/50 still

Cannot see us only going in with only Wright & Stringer as the main marking targets (Perkins in support). Waterman is shorter than the both Jake & Archie.

And if Wright pinch hits in ruck we have nobody of decent height forward.

So either Phillips stays in or we will be seeing some magnets thrown around. Stewart forward & Zerk into defence perhaps.

4 Likes

More like makes me wanna shiv ya

Some good potential inclusions.

I would like to see BZT play, but not sure he is good / mean enough to play key back against Walker. Who can be absolute Kunt.
I would like him in this side and he has some good form. Might be crazy idea but could we drop Heppell for him, who regretfully gives us nothing.

Snelling is a lock. Must play. His inclusion with Tex, Stringer. Wright and Waterman make us a good dangerous fwd line. He can play midfield as well to good effect as well.

Waterman, what we wouldn’t have done for another accurate forward for a few weeks!
This guy is also reliable & I expect more from him given his fitness levels are higher this year. Can also go into midfield and give Strings a chop out.

Of the three potential inclusions I’d like to see all play.

No thanks to Dev. He is a waste of a spot.
Playing him is going backwards at high speed.

Guelfi & Ham to be dropped. Heppell, should drop himself as he offers less than a stick. At least a stick has leadership tendencies as you can use it to point at something for direction….

4 Likes

Phillips stays in

2 Likes

He is way better than Jackson, but he needs a rest.

Ham’s kid brother wasn’t drafted and went past him in about 6 minutes…

well they couldn’t drop drop him on 4 possie 0 tackle game, how do you see them justifying dropping him when he gets more than that ?

Essenspoon

At least Jackson had that one game where he farked carlton.

What does ham have?

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind seeing our own three headed monster in 2MP, Stringer and Stewart up forward.
Stuz crashing packs, 2MP lead up and Stringer doing Stringer things.

interesting watching the dees ruck pair here. both on ground, one ahead of the ball, one behind the ball

5 Likes

Come on - when did Stewart ever crash a pack ?

2 Likes