The Team vs Brisbane

Gee I wasn't far off. I got smashed earlier this week on BB for suggested some of Zaharakis, Heppell, Ashby or Howlett would get rested. Also thought correctly Aylett would come in - has been getting better each week in the VFL. Winders out is hardly a surprise, but a loss. Not surprised either that BC is still missing. Said last week we may not see himt il after the bye.  Good to see Gleeson and Ambrose in. Hope Ambrose can present and crash the contest like he did in the first couple of games. Although Joe has been doing similiar, Ambrose is quicker and has great balance.

Good ins.
Glad to see the kid Aylett get the nod, will be watching with interest.

Last year we would be losing our ■■■■ at these in's (especially the dropping of Howlett)

I like Aylett so much I‘m flying to Brisbane for his debut.
I'm with you djr! But flight delayed....
(May not be a causally-accurate statement.)

Never would have thought Steak knives would get a game before Edwards. Good on him.  

Good ins.

Last year we would be losing our **** at these in's (especially the dropping of Howlett)

Nice to be developing some depth who can step in and actually contribute.

Gee I wasn't far off. I got smashed earlier this week on BB for suggested some of Zaharakis, Heppell, Ashby or Howlett would get rested. Also thought correctly Aylett would come in - has been getting better each week in the VFL. Winders out is hardly a surprise, but a loss. Not surprised either that BC is still missing. Said last week we may not see himt il after the bye. Good to see Gleeson and Ambrose in. Hope Ambrose can present and crash the contest like he did in the first couple of games. Although Joe has been doing similiar, Ambrose is quicker and has great balance.

Haha, people were smashing the Heppell call IIRC.

Gee I wasn't far off. I got smashed earlier this week on BB for suggested some of Zaharakis, Heppell, Ashby or Howlett would get rested. Also thought correctly Aylett would come in - has been getting better each week in the VFL. Winders out is hardly a surprise, but a loss. Not surprised either that BC is still missing. Said last week we may not see himt il after the bye.  Good to see Gleeson and Ambrose in. Hope Ambrose can present and crash the contest like he did in the first couple of games. Although Joe has been doing similiar, Ambrose is quicker and has great balance.

Your guesswork is amazing.
Congrats..

Didn't see HOWLETT getting dropped

It's actually called 'rested' when you're a senior player that isn't Leroy Jetta.

Dropped:  Play in the VFL

Rested:  Get a sleep in.

Beware Gleeson and his psycho stare down

first game for Kurt ever?

Good ins.

Last year we would be losing our **** at these in's (especially the dropping of Howlett)

Given that Aylett and Ambrose weren't on our list last year, I would have lost all of my **** quite speedily had we selected them then.

played 1 game vs Freo in Perth.

couldnt find the post, you must of "deleted" it.

Stats for the game?

Beware Gleeson and his psycho stare down

qWSeoDm.png

Stats for the game?

6 disposals, 2 marks, 2 tackles, subbed off in the third quarter (that was nearly two years ago, and GWS got done by 95 points so I wouldn't read much into it).

Stats for the game?
6 disposals, 2 marks, 2 tackles, subbed off in the third quarter (that was nearly two years ago, and GWS got done by 95 points so I wouldn't read much into it).

Thanks anyway mate!

Will Aylett be the sub?

Peeto are you ok mate?

I always enjoy watching someone getting a chance

good luck young man