The Team vs Brisbane

Peeto are you ok mate?

DELL for mid season upgrade.

As for Aylett, number 43. Rioli, Hibberd... I think I'm gonna like him. (fk Houli)

Some quality run on the bench! 

I like the look of this team and can't wait to see what they can deliver. I think we will see some attacking footy this week. Just hope it's from us ;)

Ben Wholett

Bomber is such a tripper…

Lions regain some good, experienced players while we lose 2 and bring in essentially 3 kids for an interstate game

Has a bit of danger about it but still confident we should get the job done

HAVE A FEW BEVVIES

10 Years ago this game would have been a decent sorta contest.

These days? Hahaha.

Fark I hope Hams can make a recovery and get a game this year and Gregory starts eating buckets of nails and then eats his own faeces thus allowing him to retain every gram which in-turn will get him a game...

THEN we will complete the clean sweep!

I have a gut feeling this game needs the reverse jynx.

Brisbane by 10 goals!

HAVE A FEW BEVVIES

We have a replacement for #whateverittacos

AYLETT%20Kurt.jpglooks arrogant

Bomber wants us 8 cans under by nightfall.

What Bomber wants, Bomber gets. 

Dons by 20 goals conservative estimate. Lid Off thread on Code Red High Alert. 

HAVE A FEW BEVVIES

THE VIC 

Good to see aylett rewarded for vfl form. Happy to see Ambrose in too I like what he adds to the forward line.

Only bloke that would be disappointed is hardingham. But is a good opportunity for the new brigade to experience interstate trip.

Such a tight fitting jumper.

Didn't see HOWLETT getting dropped

Really I don't see why the surprise hasn't been playing that well...!!! I'm wrapped bomber drop him and didn't bring Jetta in

Still remember getting reamed by them at etihad last year. Dont think ive ever been so ■■■■■■ off with a game.

Us by 20 goals.

Interesting, obviously OBrien still needs to work on some things. Good on Aylett for making his bombers debut.

Like the Ambrose Winderlich replacement, should keep his spot warm till winders returns.

And Gleeson is back!! Would not have thought I would be hoping for that at the start of the season.

i have nothing intelligent, nor funny to add to this thread. 

much like usual, really. 

Such a tight fitting jumper.

What kind of monster is he holding in his hands?