The Team vs Brisbane

GONNA GET FKN MORTAL FOR BOMBA

Good to see AMBROZI back into the side!!!

Didn't see HOWLETT getting dropped

Really I don't see why the surprise hasn't been playing that well...!!! I'm wrapped bomber drop him and didn't bring Jetta in

2A8WxWp.gif

AMBROSE to smack Jonathon Brown around like a red-headed step-child.  

Really I don't see why the surprise hasn't been playing that well...!!! I'm wrapped bomber drop him and didn't bring Jetta in

2A8WxWp.gif

Unfortunately, he does one or two things like this a game, but goes missing for the majority of the game. Needs to get the ball more often for the position he is in.

2A8WxWp.gif

He has had some moments of exceptional play. There haven't really been enough of them imho.

We’re still not going to kick a goal.

Good idea to bring in the boys.  With sanctions, we have to invigorate with what we have . Put games into kids,  sort seed from chaff, rest some players .... its a long season, and its all about building depth and peaking in August/September,  not falling in a trough in the middle of July.

If you cant do it against the bottom side,  when can you do it?  Support the changes such as they are.  

How I know we'll win. Bomba Thompson's Team Selection video was weird again. 

2A8WxWp.gif

He has had some moments of exceptional play. There haven't really been enough of them imho.

This is proof you can go to ground and get up immediately.  Its a sort of instinctive thing,  that after you go to ground,  the body/mind wants to check every part to see if everything is OK,  then carefully get up.  That has to be trained out of players.   Most of the time they arent injured,  and they are good to go.  If they do damage in falling over,  they will soon know when they get up and try running.

2A8WxWp.gif

Had a massive horn over this. Im no coach but I'd play him this week on that. Alone. Loved it

I assume you mean Merrett, and yes that would be great

Nope. I mean Brown.

Even though he's in the death throes of his career he has always been a monumental pain in the stinkhole for us.

Time he was punished.

Nope. I mean Brown.

Even though he's in the death throes of his career he has always been a monumental pain in the stinkhole for us.

Time he was punished.

IP73r.gif

expect lions to lift

milestone game for their outgoing CEO

am I doing it right?

2A8WxWp.gif

Still our leading tackler I think. Just under 10% of our total tackles this season have been by B. Howlett.

77 posts in and no mention of Bellchambers. I know his form in the VFL hasn’t been great and there are reports he has been sore but surely there must be some love for him amongst Blitzers.

Anyway I’m pumped with the 3 ins. I really enjoy watching young blokes get the opportunity to show their talents.

77 posts in and no mention of no Bellchambers. I know his form in the VFL hasn't been great and there are reports he has been sore but surely there must be some love for him.
Anyway I'm pumped with the 3 ins. I really enjoy watching young blokes get the opportunity to show their talents.

Obviously the club doesn't think he is ready yet, there is no need to rush him as we can cover him. No need to mention him really.
Quite happy for him to have this week off and either see him next week or after the bye.
It's all about running out a season and not being cooked by the time finals role around so I'm quite happy to see the club take their time with him.
Usually we would rush players back from injury, usually due to lack of cover but that has now changed, so it is nice to see players eased back into senior footy for a change.

77 posts in and no mention of no Bellchambers. I know his form in the VFL hasn't been great and there are reports he has been sore but surely there must be some love for him.
Anyway I'm pumped with the 3 ins. I really enjoy watching young blokes get the opportunity to show their talents.

Obviously the club doesn't think he is ready yet, there is no need to rush him as we can cover him. No need to mention him really.
Quite happy for him to have this week off and either see him next week or after the bye.
It's all about running out a season and not being cooked by the time finals role around so I'm quite happy to see the club take their time with him.
Usually we would rush players back from injury, usually due to lack of cover but that has now changed, so it is nice to see players eased back into senior footy for a change.

But rushing back Dempsey is ok because.......
Oh and Ashby stiff.

I understand your argument about getting him right but he has played the 3 VFL matches. 3 weeks ago if someone told me Bellchambers wasn't in the team after playing 3 VFL games I would have called them crazy.