The Team VS Cats - Changes, changes everywhere

Why is CB idea so crazy.

Its clear that reviews, actions and changes have been happening above the coaching group.

The directive might not have been to play kids, but Wooshas KPI might have changed. Especially if its been as blunt as to outline what he needs to do to keep the wolves at bay.

Mid year assistant sacking.

Playing the kids.

Rewarding good form.

Finally

17 Likes

Pleased for Dea

7 Likes

Yep this is crazier than any team picked in 2016.

2 Likes

Lol no idea. The whole sports science thing is pretty complex and I don’t even pretend to understand it. I’m still trying to get past my annoyance at players coming straight off after a goal.

7 Likes

Absolutely love the changes
That could be the future of essendon’s midfield right there
Guelfi, Clarke, Zerrett,
(McGrath when fit)

However, we do look a little light in the middle.
Will Stringer play more in the middle?
I got a good feeling about this game.
Not sure if we will win but i think we will play with a lot more enthusiasm.

2 Likes

Playing more kids this week by choice then we did the entire 2016 season.

2 Likes

I hope no player or their family read blitz.
It vacillates between embarrassing and disgraceful.

I’d be interested how many would be prepared to make these comments directly to the player/person concerned.

15 Likes

Choice

“Gee John it sure would be a shame what could happen if you didn’t play the kids this week”

4 Likes

I think having more younger players will energise the side, I wonder if having mostly mid 20’s players affects the dynamic of the side.

1 Like

I think there are some really good discussions on here. Lots of times people helping each other too.

As to the constant Myers bashing, I would doubt anyone would slag him off to his face. The vitriolic sentiments from some is completely uncalled for.

13 Likes

Great team and changes. I would have left Myers in and Bags out. But otherwise it’s solid.
For the VFL watchers and mainly @theDJR how quick is Clarke?
I hope the in’s this week get told they are playing three in a row, relax and enjoy it. No pressure.
Would have been perfect if they could pick my girl. But we are headed in the right direction.

1 Like

I agree with the discussions and people helping others … but the way we speak about our players, and in particular our captain, is a ■■■■■■■ disgrace.

21 Likes

Wow Ambrose v Crameri
lol.
Perfect match up.

I hope that the team lines up as named.
I think playing Heppell off half back might be a really good move.
Allow him to dictate play and use his composure to set us up going forward.

2 Likes

I think it was Rolo saying they are advised not to read it? Jesus dark place for some if they did.
I’m with you both, be objective and don’t get personal. Unless it’s a fark carltoner or paddy rider.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call him fast. But he has great endurance, and won’t be the one on the outside of the pack bursting away anyway.

2 Likes

Fire up girlfriend, get stuck into them!

3 Likes

Agree. Heppell back, Goddard on the wing. Our centre line looked so slow nearly every bounce. It’s starting to look quicker and youthful. Two way running.

3 Likes

OH YES ITS LADIES NIGHT

8 Likes

IT’S TIME

2 Likes