The Team vs Fark

Hoping for a "Jetta plays for a new contract" performance from the lot of them.

Kommer? Seriously?

Any chance of winning went with Fantasia.

My thoughts exactly. No Fanta. No Goals.

Raz, listed as out with a groin injury.

It was too hard all week at the prospect of Farking Fark Carlton?

TBH, I regard any notion that a player has a chance to redeem himself and win a contract extension on the back of one game as unfair. For instance, lets say Kommer kicks 4 , after having been selected for 2 games in the AFL in the spoon team, so they decide to de-list Hams instead, for instance.

The contract renewal of these players cannot be judged on the basis of the last AFL game of the season, surely?

Kommer? Seriously?

Tell the mids to take a run when they get the ball and go for goals from the arc. Thats what other teams do. We have 3-4 goal kickers each game, other teams have up to 10

Well… nope, got nothing.

Good luck lads.

Kommer? Seriously?

Tell the mids to take a run when they get the ball and go for goals from the arc. Thats what other teams do. We have 3-4 goal kickers each game, other teams have up to 10

That’s what other teams do. That’s what we have not done for 10 years (and Joe D’s ball-drop is a problem).

interesting selection of kommer, i guess? anyway.

Perhaps Kommer should have listened to Doc. Reid re. his knees. Perhaps he didn’t care.

FFS

FFS

Kommer!!!!!!!! Come on prove them all wrong, or at the very least take someones head off

Dempsey lol

No hams GAGF. How he didnt get a game is a joke

Mckernan - ugh

Surely jamar could of stayed in instead of mckernan

No, he could HAVE stayed. Where the ■■■■ did these posters get their education

Hams not playing is more a sign they know they’ll keep him, I reckon. Done enough this year already.

Hams not playing is more a sign they know they'll keep him, I reckon. Done enough this year already.
I think so and would be very disappointed if it were otherwise. Right now he is needed to get the 2s into the finals.

Hams an emergency. Surely they are foxing and he will come in for Kommer.

Pick one secured at the selection table.

I went to Waverley to see Madden and Danihers last game v Geelong. Going Saturday to see a few off as well… So yeah that’s all.

The Russian is an emergency too. Could be trying to lull them into a false sense of security.

Not a bad idea.

Isnt it good when you can tank and give guys farewell games at the same time.

TBH, I regard any notion that a player has a chance to redeem himself and win a contract extension on the back of one game as unfair. For instance, lets say Kommer kicks 4 , after having been selected for 2 games in the AFL in the spoon team, so they decide to de-list Hams instead, for instance.

The contract renewal of these players cannot be judged on the basis of the last AFL game of the season, surely?

Soooo…think about it…

Now my half time fanta won’t feel right. I can’t even have a Hams sandwich!

My mate who’s a Carlton supporter, told me today that it’s a win-win game for Carlton.

If Carlton win = they win
If Carlton lose, Essendon don’t get the No. 1 pick = they win.

I laughed and said, unlike Carlton we don’t give a fck if don’t get the no 1 pick. Sht, cheating football club.

Looks like we’ve tried to pick the strongest vfl we could. Kommer dropped to the ones