The Team-VS Hawks 2022-Shiel be right

We don’t win any games!

They’re playing decent footy but that Hawks team on paper is absolute butt cheeks.

1 Like

How many behind essedn?

That final tall spot in the forward line has been filled by Baldwin, Francis, Phillips, Baldwin again and now Bryan.

So far it’s netted us a grand total of 2 goals. (Phillips 1, Baldwin 1)

I’m not too fussed about playing a ruckman there who is unlikely to score. At least he’ll keep 2MP where we need him, and Bryan needs some senior footy too.

Baldwin will be back in good time, and next time he comes in, he’ll stay in.

21 Likes

Don’t care too much for the team. Actually want to see this game plan in action.

If Draper is still feeling a fraction jaded from his illness, he may be the one to take on more forward time, as Bryan is left to ruck against a VFL standard ruckman in Lynch.

There’s no doubt we will be more direct, and more willing to kick the ball into our F50.
Just need Draper to help bring it to ground, as im sure we will endeavour to inject some speed around the 2 metre guys.
We do have that speed.

2 Likes

A crazy thing - why don’t we kick a lot more than we handball on Saturday.

3 Likes

Let’s hope draper & Bryan bring it to ground for Shiel…

EFC official comment on this week’s selection:

“Dylan Shiel will take his place on the wing after showing enough in a half of football after replacing the injured Cox.”

Comments on a postcard to EFC, Tullamarine, please.

1 Like

Don’t see us kicking higher than 75 points, but equally don’t see us stopping them from kicking 90 plus.

If they get out to a fast start again any there is a gap of 4 goals or more by QTR time it’s over

Would have loved to see Hird listed as emergency, oh well.

Not sure what your post had to do with mine Perce.
Did you quote the wrong person ?

Saucy, plse.

Yes. Sorry about that - I just emended it so you wouldn’t feel out of it :lol:

I really hope they don’t line up as named, some shuffling of the magnets is badly needed.

Hawks by 49 pts. Sigh.

I absolutely want to see Shiel play as pressure forward, and work his backside off.

You certainly know Hind will be manic in the role.

1 Like

It would be good to get McDonaugh into the team. Seems light on for back flankers.

2 Likes

I watched Melbourne vs Hawks

The Hawks are going to set a record for uncontested marks, and win by 80+

This will be the worst loss of the season for us so far

1 Like

Just re reading that team.

It seems very very young

1 Like

When the Captain re-injures his foot……