The Team-VS Hawks 2022-Shiel be right

the key to this game

our hope for the future

Tippa Snelling Smith Wanganeen, 4 on the list, 4 unavailable!

Ideally would’ve added one more at the draft, but they don’t have a crystal ball.

3 Likes

We will win this week and the happy clappers will be out in force next week.

1 Like

Lol no chance

Lol what planet are you on?

I can’t see us running favourite for a match until we play north or a side devastated by covid.

I mean I’d love to enjoy a win this week!

until we string a very good number of wins together there should be no cause for happy clapping at all

New glasses might help!

What we need is an injection of desire to play and to win.

Ask Sam he knows all about injections.

I’m happy clapping a win. I love chocolates.

2 Likes

The boys need a win. Losing Stringer really hurts but I reckon we can roll this mob.

3 Likes

When you say FINAL tall spot, it’s the second. Nothing stops us playing 3 talls….

2 Likes

Other than the Geelong game we haven’t really been pumped yet, been in a lot of games at half time etc. I feel we are due are really bad flogging, an 8 goal to 1 first quarter drubbing. I feel it’s this week and the wheels well and truely fall off.

1 Like

As much as I think we are garbage, I have a feeling they might put it together this week. I have tipped them.

1 Like

We love Dyl as a person

1 Like

Two rucks rarely works unless they are both quality players like Gawn and Jackson - You could have moved Laverde forward and Bring in Zerk-Thatcher.

1 Like

tippa is the only legitimate small forward. maybe wanganeen too. snelling and smiff? nah. Snelling occasionally will snag one or two, but he’s not a genuine small forward

1 Like

I’d take Martin as a 192cm small forward

2 Likes

Mason Redman Jayden Laverde, Jake Kelly,
Nick Hind, Zach Reid, Jordan Ridley
Dylan Shiel, Darcy Parish, Tom Cutler
Matt Guelfi, Nick Bryan, Nic Martin
Alec Waterman, Peter Wright, Archie Perkins

Sam Draper, Zach Merrett, Andrew McGrath

Dyson Heppell (C), Jye Caldwell, Ben Hobbs, Sam Durham

E: Brandon Zerk-Thatcher, Brayden Ham, Kaine Baldwin, Aaron Francis

Considering our injury list and lack of available options, I don’t actually mind this side. I think structurally we’re 1 tall short, and we lack a couple of dynamic, quick, exciting types, but the side has the quality and shape to get the win. Just need the midfield to get in top, and for the times when we don’t have the ball for the entire team to work hard the other way.

We can win this

3 Likes

I think Shiel is doing alright. We got what we paid for & he’s a class above. Which class above is open to interpretation but it certainly isn’t our current list.

If you break it into two triangles then the lower right triangle looks good.