The Team vs Melbourne

Fletcher, Colyer and Kav to miss.

Why would you drop Dell?

Firstly he just played his first game last week

Secondly he kicked 2 goals and played alright.

I don't understand why Chappy will need a rest. He has played two games in the last month. If fit, he should play.

Because he is old and this is Blitz, everyone needs a rest.
Including me, I'm going to lay down now.

If it's wet I hope Hurley isn't in for a small. We'd be way too tall. Possibly too tall even if it's dry

Can't he reach down?

If it's wet I hope Hurley isn't in for a small. We'd be way too tall. Possibly too tall even if it's dry

Can't he reach down?

Not with a bad back

Any chance we will fill our side with the maximum indicted 2012 players we can?

I tell you what I'd love to see..................

Chapman kick a goal, kiss the jumper and point to the crowd in thanks of the support.

As a person who was not  there in 2012, he could make a huge statement by doing this.

A player on the list with an objective view.

Chapman kick a goal, kiss the jumper and point to the crowd in thanks of the support.

As a person who was not  there in 2012, he could make a huge statement by doing this.

What a load of w4nk.

A huge statement would be to just trash the Demons, walk off, sing the song and go home. No need for theatrics.

What a load of w4nk.

A huge statement would be to just trash the Demons, walk off, sing the song and go home. No need for theatrics.

What a load of w4nk.

A huge statement would be to just trash the opposition for the next 15 games, walk off, sing the song and go home.  No need for theatrics.

except maybe after the last win... then theatrics would be acceptable.

What a load of w4nk.

Haven't you noticed there is a 'cause show' production happening right now?

#Anyway, apologies not the right thread.

Can’t wait for this game! …besides off field issues and the potential for out own version of the World Cup in strategy I’m excited…

Go bombers… Head… Sand… Bliss

Also I love it when players pull at their jumpers in pride after goals. Nothing bad about that at all.

Also I love it when players pull at their jumpers in pride after goals. Nothing bad about that at all.

Did we not used to bag the ■■■■ out of Brad Green when he used to do this?

all you C*** better get down to the game on sunday arvo to support the boys! I'm going to be dropping Melbourne toffs left and right if we win!!!

Did we not used to bag the **** out of Brad Green when he used to do this?

Yeah, but he used to do it when he kicked a goal when they were already 15 goals down.

Did we not used to bag the **** out of Brad Green when he used to do this?

Yeah, but he used to do it when he kicked a goal when they were already 15 goals down.

really? I was making fun of his futile attempts to pop a collar he wasn't wearing.

all you C*** better get down to the game on sunday arvo to support the boys! I'm going to be dropping Melbourne toffs left and right if we win!!!

If you drop the one on the left and the one the right, there won't be any left for anyone else to drop.

Fletcher, Colyer and Kav to miss.
Why would you drop Dell?
Firstly he just played his first game last week
Secondly he kicked 2 goals and played alright.

You drop dell because winderlich is back in. I agree that it's a good chance Fletch and trav miss, but kavanagh comes in for mine. He was the travelling emergency last week so has gotta be close.

This is where we should be getting over 60K at the game. If you’re ever going to go to a game it’s this week

IN: Winderlich, Hurley.

OUT: Watson, Dell.

Emergencies: Colyer, Kav, Dell.

Essendon

B: J. Carlisle, C. Hooker, C. Dempsey

HB: M. Hibberd, M. Hurley, M. Baguley

C: B. Goddard, D. Heppell, J. Melksham

HF: Z. Merrett, J. Daniher, D. Zaharakis

F: J. Winderlich, P. Ryder, P. Ambrose

Foll: T. Bellchambers, H. Hocking, B. Stanton

Inter: B. Howlett, D. Myers, D. Fletcher, P. Chapman

Emerg: T. Colyer, E. Kavanagh, C. Dell‘Olio

IN: J. Winderlich, M. Hurley,

OUT: J. Watson (hip), C. Dell‘Olio

Melbourne

B: J. Howe, T. McDonald, N. Jetta

HB: C. Garland, L. Dunn, J. Grimes

C: B. Vince, J. Viney, D. Cross

HF: M. Jones, C. Dawes, R. Bail

F: C. Pedersen, J. Frawley, J. Watts

Foll: M. Jamar, N. Jones, D. Tyson

Inter: A. Riley, J. McKenzie, C. Salem, D. Kent

Emerg: D. Terlich, M. Gawn, D. Nicholson

IN: J. McKenzie, A. Riley, D. Kent

OUT: J. Kennedy-Harris, D. Terlich, M Gawn.

I still like the team a lot on paper despite the loss of Jobe. Except maybe the balance of having Fletcher on the bench…he a chance to miss and bring Kav/Colyer in?

That backline looks brilliant!